Chapter 25

He nodded in response.

I felt dumbfounded to say the least, he was the last one I'd expect. I sat back down, still somewhat in shock.

"Can't sleep?" he asked, dragging a palm over his own tried face. 

My head shook slowly, still unsure how I should act around him. Should I thank him again or ...I mean he did protect me back then and all I've done in return is cause a massive group hug.

"Sorry my english, not good," he sheepishly says after our silence.

"No no," I objected, shaking my head vigorously "Its quite good," I continued softly, remembering the others were still asleep.

He half grins and thanks me in korean.

Woh, this is quite possibly the first time I've ever seen him smile, upper teeth prominently showing, its really cute. 

Silence quickly seeped back in due to our awkwardness. I twiddled with my fingers as my eyes wandered around the room. Looking at him would only increase the awkwardness if I dont say anything soon, I thought to myself.

"Switch?" He asks, pointing back and forth between where I sat and his unoccupied sleeping bag.

I shake my head again. "You should rest," I insisted, gesturing towards his sleeping bag.

He nodded like he was agreeing with me but didnt move an inch closer to his sleeping bag, instead he just let his head fall forward along with his hair creating a curtain around his face.

"Uh Yoongi?"  ....did he misunderstand my english?

He hummed in response.

"What are you doing?"

"Rest." He quietly replied, not even tilting his head an inch to look up.

Oh...

Time passed and Yoongi remained seated, unchanged, as still as a statue. If it wasn't for the noise of his soft breathing I would've doubted he was alive.

Theres no way he actually fell asleep in this uncomfortable position, knees pulled up his chest, arms wrapping themselves around his knees, neck bent at an odd angle due to the weight of his head  ...would he? 

I leaned closer, the curtain of hair was so thick that I couldn't even see his face. Quietly, I scooted over to him, peering through the bangs once more but only streaks of his snow white forehead were visible. 

He must be asleep, he would have said something otherwise or reacted to me getting so close.

I get up and tip-toe over to his sleeping bag.

This will have to make do. 

Slowly, I peeled it off the floor so that it wouldn't hit Jimin who is sleeping next to it.

The puffy nylon bundle was almost too much for my arms, threathening to spill out of my grip and onto any unsuspecting members that lay beneath.  

I plodded over to Yoongi, succesfully not stepping on anyone ...except Taes pinkie .....but its fine, he's still dead asleep.

What he doesn't know wont hurt him.

I drape the sleeping bag on Yoongis shoulders, tugging at its edges to cover as much of him as possible.

His head tilts to the side, lightly thudding against the wall, finally his face is revealed. Lids shut, tousled hair, agape mouth with slightly pouted lips all on a calm face.

Huh, this paralleled my opinion of him being the scary intimidating one, he's actually pretty cute like that.

-