Chapter 34

His hand grabbed me by my shirt forcefully pulling me back to my feet and unecessarily close to him.

"If you were anyone else, I'd have shot you," he snarled "how nice it must be to be a princess,"

I kept glaring at him, refusing to show any fear on my face. His eyes scan me, moving from my face to my body, a wicked smirk popping up on his face.

"Even a princess needs to be punished,"

My body tenses up at his words, my gaze momentarily flashed to Tae and Jin, he's not going to harm them is he?

"Ah, so even you get scared," he mused, playing with a lock of my hair "I won't harm them if you listen,"

His eyes narrowed on me, and evil gleam in them while a smug smile tugged on his lips.

"Take off your shirt,"

....is this pile of horse droppings for real? What kind of pathetic loser has to result into blackmailing women to see some.

"You're-"

"In charge here and if you want your friends to live. Drop the shirt and then we can leave quietly," his hand slips under the hem of my shirt, gripping my waist.

My fists clench up, if I could just land the perfect punch on him we could all get out. But its too risky, I'm only a third of his size, I could inflict damage but not knock him out, just a holler from him and its lights out for hobi.

"If I remove my shirt, you promise to leave my 3 friends unharmed?"

Even I could sense my voice getting shakier and that seemed to delight him.

"That and you have to come with us, the boss has been itching to get his hands on you,"

I glance to Jin and Tae and close my eyes. As long as it keeps them safe, I have too. Atleast I have a bra on.

He taps the gun against my forehead, tongue clicking in annoyance at my lack of response "Should I point the gun at them instead?"

"No," my eyes snap open, teeth ground against each other. My hands gripped the hem of my shirt, awkwardly pulling it off with no help from my left arm and letting it drop the the floor.

His eyes violated me."Nice set," he commended.

Disgusting pile of horse shit.

I crossed my arms over my chest "I've upheld my end of the deal, now we leave,"

I'll  follow till we're out of earshot where he can't  harm hobi and then I'll get out somehow.

He shrugged, harshly grabbing me by the shoulder.

WHACK.

A fist lands straight onto the horse shits face. His hand is ripped off my shoulder, him and his greasy ponytail go flying onto the floor. Another person, straddled the horse droppings only their back in my view as they tussled about.

My head turns to the two of them tied up, Yoongi busy undoing the knots on Jins cloth handcuffs. I rush over to Tae and undo his too.

Taehyung POV:

I avert my gaze from her ...very exposed body and join Yoongi hyung and Jin hyungs conversation instead.

"How did you know where to find us?" I asked.

Yoongi hyungs fingers fiddled with the knots on Jin hyungs ankles as he replied "the girl they left to guard the door, she's a fan. Said she didn't know they were going after us, just (y/n) and whoever she was with, she agreed to help us ...with a catch,"