Chapter 21

Taehyung POV:

"Jimin," Namjoon says sharply, ending his whining session.

Jimin steps back next to me and listens, we all strain our ears trying to comprehend the words flowing out of her mouth.

Its mostly she telling him what we should do rather than Namjoon and her discussing what to do, well she knows the place better anyways.

Jimin looks over worriedly at Jungkook but the boy is fine, he's sitting upright now and life seems to flow back into him as he happily watches (Y/N) and Namjoon.

He's so head over heels for her its hilarious ...he's also head over heels for Namjoon in the non-romantic way.

"Jimin-ah, she knows what she's doing,"
I put my hand on his tensed up shoulder.

"But," he begins to protests, eyebrows furrowing up "we don't even know her,"

"We don't even know her," I mocked with a ridiculously high voice earning a glare from him but his eyes held no malice.

"Please we all know thats not what its about, when she went missing you were the first in supporting Jungkook in holding a search party,"

His expression still remained stone cold.

I sighed "We all are worried about gguk but right now we dont really have much of a choice, I mean this is her country not ours we probably wouldn't  have escaped from the hospital without her,"

Jimins expression softened.

"We wouldn't have needed to escape if it weren't  for her, namjoon said those guys were after her," yoongi hyung added, joining our conversation with hoseok following behind.

"What?" Jimins asked, expression hardening up once again.

Ah shit.

Yoongi hyung just shrugged.

Why does he always have to be so blatantly honest.

Just why has god forsaken me.

"When did Namjoon hyung tell you this?"

Yoongi POV:

"Err when we were retrieving our stuff, I think?" I try closing my eyes, remembering the event.

"Ah yes, when the armed losers said something about a girl and a place called Fork she tensed up, so Namjoon being Namjoon decided to overcomplicate things,"

"Do tell," Tae asks gripping tighter onto Jimins shoulder to ensure he doesn't run away and pounce on her right now.

"He said once we climbed into the vents he would tell her that they had to hide in cars so that those guys dont come looking for her. According to science thingys since she was panicked if they really were looking for her she would forget to deny but if she knew they weren't looking for her she'd deny,"

"And...?" Jimin probes, fists balling up.

I hold a finger up to my lips to shush Jimin. Namjoons brain confuses me sometimes, too many worries and thoughts, I have to sort it out before saying something that could make jimin explode. 

"She didn't deny, when we got back from getting our stuff, Tae and her were having a moment and didn't even notice us,"

Jimin turned behind to glare at Taehyung again, before either could say something I cleared my throat and continued on with the story.

"Namjoon went and switched places with Tae to avoid conflict between him and Gguk and used that chance to interrogate her and yea they were looking for her but i dont know why,"