Dance With Me

A/N: i have a slight problem right now. Wattpad deleted this entire story part so I'm rewritting it. Bear with me

*Spoiler alert for the TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. If you have watched the show and caught up, read on. If you haven't but intend too there are some spoilers surrounding Agent Coulson and the fact that he's alive.* 

That night, like every other night, i was finding it difficult to go to sleep. I was kept up not only by thinking about Astella but also by what she told Coulson and I. She's compromised. She's been with Hydra. She's told them our secrets. Coulson was right on the fact that a lot of people gave Hydra our secrets but what if most of them came from her? I mean, she does know a lot of things we try to keep hidden. Things that aren't in databases. Personal things about ourselves, our lives. I also hate hiding this from the team. I am the leader, unofficially, but i just don't feel right about hiding this from them. I hear a knock at my door then. Standing i stride over and open it to a scowling Clint.

"She's out?" i demand. 

"Yea." he mutters running a hand through his dark hair.

"How? Her door has motion censors. What about cameras? Was nobody paying attention to her room?" i know i shouldn't be angry at him. I should be angry at whoever wasn't taking proper care of her. I just get really worried when she escapes. 

"She disabled everything, Captain. She knew what she was doing. we didn't just watch her walk out!" he snaps at me. Natasha appears behind him then. She crosses her arms at the stern looks on our faces.

"So I'm guessing you both already know."

"Yes." we reply in unison. Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Well what are two standing around for then?" she demands before walking away. Clint follows her shaking his head and i head off in the opposite direction. I check the roof and both of her rooms first. Then i head for the cafeteria, the lab, the medical room, my room, training room, weapons room. I check every place she's been and i still haven't found her. I'm about to check everything twice when it hits me. The gym. She must be in the gym. I don't know why i didn't think about it, but it's the only place she would be. I run through the hallways towards the double doors. The windows are leaking brilliant flashes of color and light. 

When i push through the double doors, i don't know what i expected but certainly not this. She's dancing, swaying, in the middle of the room, but it doesn't look like a room. She's using her powers. Every inch of this room is coated in the swirling colors of a galaxy. There are dark shades of purple and green and brilliant yellows and blues. The stars seem to dance with her.

"Captain!" Astella cried out throwing her arms in the air as she turned around and spotted me. Laughing she grabbing my arms and pulled me closer. "Dance with me!" she cried out spinning out of my grasp and dipping low. Her dark hair was wild and tangled and her eyes seemed to reflect the galaxy back at me. 

"Astella, are you okay?" she doesn't answer my question though. 

"I can make the stars dance! Watch Captain." she whispers before throwing her hands out in front of her. I got this dizzying, rushing effect that i was moving when i was staying perfectly still. The whole room and the colors shifted. the stars rushed past me beneath my feet. I turned and looked behind me but i could no longer see the door. It had blended in with the image around us. Slowly, everything stopped moving and we were in a different part of the universe. Everything was soft pinks and light purples. 

"Astella, let's get you back to your room." i whispered walking towards her. When i touched her arm though she flinched and moved away.

"Come away with me Captain! Let's fly away together!" she exclaimed. I was confused on what she meant. I didn't know what to say. "Please say you'll come with me." she cried out. I wanted to say something else, anything but yes but my mind didn't have time to catch up to my mouth.