Ten - Trapped Like Womprats

The Supremacy

Kylo Ren rushes down the dark corridor. He marches up to the door of Snoke's throne room. The guards try to stop him, but Kylo flicks his wrist sending both of them flying back into the wall. A swing of his hand, and the massive doors grind apart, not slowing as he strides through.

Snoke sits on the throne, with the Knights of Ren around him. He glances up at Kylo, expression bemused. The Praetorian Guards step forward as one, blocking Kylo's path.

"I did not summon you," Snoke says in a low voice.

"I don't care!" Kylo Ren hisses. "I want to reclaim my right as Master of the Knights. Now."

Snoke chuckles. "You think you can make demands? So far you have been nothing but weak."

"That was before. I was conflicted. Foolishly thought I was something I wasn't. I know my purpose now. I'm going to finish what I started and kill Luke Skywalker."

A wicked smile cracks across Snoke's lips. He leans forward.

"Prove it. Show me tihs new resolve."

Snoke nods to the knights. The brandish their electro-staffs.

"No." Kylo says. "Not with those. With real blades."

"Resolve indeed." Snoke remarks. He turns to the knights. "Do it."

Ador Ren hesitates, but drops his electro-staff. The other knights do the same.

Several of the guards step forward to present weapons to the knights.

The biggest one, Cad Ren, takes a weapon that is similar in shape to Kylo's but with a longer and thicker hilt. Cad takes it in both hands and activates it. A massive lightsaber blade with crossguard exhaust streams shoot out. A greatsaber.

The only woman, Valto Ren, takes a polearm nearly as long as she is tall. On activating the weapon, a short saber blade extended out from one end. A saber pike.

The smallest of the group Tabo Ren, took a pair of seemingly normal lightsaber hilts, however upon activation, the blades only reached about half the length of a normal saber each. A pair of shoto sabers.

All three have the same unstable serrated look of Kylo Ren's lightsaber.

Ador Ren is the final to take his weapon. A normal lightsaber handle. It does not have the crossguard like Kylo's does. Ador activates it. The blade that shoots out is the full length of normal lightsaber. However it if far more unstable-looking than any of the others. Sparks fly off from it at random intervals. Ador doesn't seem to mind. Kylo Ren activates his own lightsaber.

"You may begin." Snoke say.

Kylo Ren springs forward like a loosed bowcaster quarrel. Ador Ren charged out to meet him.

 The red blades clash in a shower of sparks. White light flickers where they connect. Ador's blade bleeds flecks of plasmsa. Kylo growls, shoving Ador with a surge of strength. The knight slides back, but doesn't stumble. The other knights fan out, forming a semicircle around Kylo. Ador falls into place in the semicircle.

Holding out their weapons, the group inches towards Kylo. From left to right the group is Cad, Valto, Ador and Tabo. Kylo sneers, and swings his free hand at Cad. The force push sends Cad flying into Valto, and both tumble to the ground. Kylo then charges at Ador and Tabo. The pair throw their hands out. The combined force push hits Kylo, sending him sliding back. He throws up both of his own hands, halting his push. Kylo takes a step forward and overrides their push, stumbling the two with a shockwave.