Concerning The Rise of Skywalker

Vague spoilers ahead...

So what an...interesting movie, huh?

I actually really liked it. That being said I don't think it was a good movie. It definitely feels like JJ Abrams tried to cram two movies worth of material into one. Kinda make you wonder what it would be like if the second movie fit the first and third one a bit more...OH WAIT!

That's what I'm here for.

So yeah, its really interesting how many ideas I ran with also ended up being stuff they also went with in the movie. Especially the stuff with Rey's backstory and Kylo's arc. Kinda makes you wonder huh...

But enough conspiracy theories. Unless JJ Abrams wants to send me some of that sweet royalty money, but I digress.

My Rise of Skywalker rewrite may take a LONG time, but it is ultimately coming and it WILL be set in the canon of my TLJ rewrite and its primary function shall be to finish the story I started there. I'll take what I can from the new movie, which might actually be a good deal, but my first and foremost task is to close out the story I started.

Hope you all enjoy what's on the horizon and...don't forget to get outside now and then, eh? There's more to life than Star Wars.

Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Take care and force be with y'all.

🎉 Du hast STAR WARS: EPISODE VII - THE LAST JEDI (with a better story) fertig gelesen 🎉