Chapter 51

(Y/N) POV

A month has passed, and everything is beginning to settle into place nicely. EXO has been thriving as always, I have finally gotten a handle on the apartment, and (b/f/n) has even started talking to Kai.

It's late on a Thursday night when Chanyeol walks in with a smile on his face, looking down at his phone. I put down the Tv remote to welcome him. 

"What are you smiling about?" I ask. 

"Look! I got over 5 million likes on this selca!" he says proudly. 

"Oooh! Let me see!" I squeal. 

He shows me and my heart melts at his cheeky grin in the picture, "awe! Chanyeol you look so cute oh my gosh!" 

He chuckles, blushing a bit, "this is the most likes I've ever gotten!" 

I nod, handing him back his phone. 

"You know," he starts, "if you got an Instagram, I bet you would get a lot more likes then I do..." 

I choke on air, letting our a loud, sarcastic laugh, "as if! You're perfect, Chanyeol! It'd be a miracle if I got one like." 

"Don't talk like that! Com'on, I'll help you set it up!" 

I roll my eyes, "fine." 

I grab my phone and he downloads the app while I make us a snack of apples and peanut butter. He grabs a slice, taking a bite before showing me what to do. 

"Now, let me ask you the questions that you have to enter...full name?" I give him a playful push, "okay, okay" he laughs, "and what should your password be?" 

"I love Baekhyun." 

He slowly turns to me with a glare. I put my hands up defensively, "I'm kidding!" 

"we're just going to make it, I love CHANYEOL, 'chanyeol' all caps..." he instructs. 

"Now let's pick a profile picture," he says, filtering through my camera roll. 

"No!" I yell, grabbing at my phone.

He pushes me away with his separate arm, looking through all of my cringe selfies, "awe!" he cooes, "you're so beautiful!" 

He chooses one of the better ones (in my opinion) and searches his name up, adding him as my first followee. 

"Now, you need your first post!" he exclaims, flipping to the camera.

"Not right now! I look like trash! I've literally been eating for the last hour in my sweats!"