The Dancer (Pt 2)

The second part

Taehyungs PoV

I finally have a reason to talk to him!!!!
You honestly don't know how much I've wanted to speak to him since I first saw him. He just looked like such a nice person and he was gorgeous, not that he isn't now, he still is beautiful and I don't know if you can tell but I may have a little crush on him but that's it!

"So shall I- um meet you hear tomorrow as soon as schools finished for the day?" Jimin asked me shyly. "Sure!" I said way too loudly "Sorry, too loud..." I shy away "No it's ok!" He tries to make things better.

"Well, see you tomorrow then!" I shout a bit quieter than last time as I skip out the door. I hear him chuckle a bit and I think I died a little inside. HE'S JUST TOO ADORABLE!

AND HE DANCES!

AND HE'S GOING TO TEACH ME

OMG...

He's going to be teaching me how to dance...

YAYA!

**********

After School the Next Day

It's finally time to go to the dance studio. I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was just thinking about spending a significantly long time with Jimin and how I can stare at his beauty, not in a creepy way though...

I opened the door to see Jimin already in there with a song I'd never heard on in the background and him dancing to it.

I was standing behind him so he couldn't see me but I could see him.

I stood there in awe after he'd finished. "That was amazing" I whisper loud enough for him to hear and it startled him. He spun around to face me and I could see the tint of red on his cheeks.

Deja vu much?

"Thanks." He looked at the floor, obviously embarrassed. "What was the song you were dancing to? I don't think I've heard it before but it's really nice." I asked because I really did like it.

"Oh, um- it's a song I made myself, and the dance to it..." he kept his head down and I stood in shock for the second time in the space of only a few minutes. "Not only do you dance amazingly, but you can also sing amazingly?! Can't you please give me some of your talent! You have way too much." I joked as he still kept his eyes glued to the floor.

"I'm not that good at sining really" he tells me as if I didn't just listen to a masterpiece. "Are you kidding?! That was beautiful" I gushed again just like you.

"Well how about I teach you some moves since that is the reason we're here." He said as he looked up at me shyly. His cheeks were bright red and I couldn't tell if it was from the dancing or my compliments, hopefully the latter. "Okay! What shall we do first?"

After a few hours of practicing, and staring at Jimin, we had a pretty good dance that I was half decent at, nowhere near as good as Jimin though.

"Right, That was really good!" I had just gone through the dance on my own and I think I've finally got the hang of it. "See, I knew you could do it!" Jimin praised. "I couldn't have done it without you though" I give him one of my boxy smiles. "Thank you" I say sincerely.