You're Now My Boyfriend

(Got this idea from the picture above)

Info
Taehyung needed help. His mum wants him to come to a family reunion and his ex was going to be there and he was a maniac. How can Tae get out of this situation? (Sorry to Kookie again, he's an angel)

**********

Taehyungs PoV

I was making dinner for me and my best friend/roommate, Jimin when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello" I say, waiting to see who it is. "Hi sweetie!" I hear my mums voice on the other end. "Oh hi, what did you call me for?" I ask. She usually just texts me every now and then to see if I'm okay and not dead.

"Well, a few members of family are coming round for the day tomorrow for a bit of a catchup, so I was wondering if you'd like to come too!" She said excitedly. "Why's this so sudden? Tomorrow?" I ask. "Your father wanted to get everyone over, and I didn't have much time to ask people, you're the last person." She explained.

"I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow so yeah, I'll come." I told her, still making the ramen. "Great! And also, Jungkooks coming." She quickly said. "Mum?! Why did you invite him?" I asked her in shock.

"Well no offense honey, but you really need to find a boyfriend, you seem lonely all the time" she told me, which I did take offense too. "I have friends!and we spend a lot of time together. I'm fine!" I defend. "Well it'll be nice to catch up, and maybe get back together?" I could sense that she was winking right now.

"Mum! I have a boyfriend already okay?!" I realized what I'd said a bit too late. "Oh really?" She obviously wasn't convinced. "Yes, I do." I said as I dug myself into a deeper hole.

"Well why don't you bring him with you tomorrow?" She asked. "Fine, I'm sure he's free" I told her confidently, when I was actually panicking on the inside. " so see you and your 'mystery' boyfriend tomorrow then!" She said happily as she ended the call.

Great.

What can I do?

The ramen was finished so I got two bowls out of the cupboard.

Wait

I took out TWO bowls.

As I was dishing up I called Jimin to say tea was ready. Just as he walked in I placed the bowls on the table and sat down while saying. "Emergency, you're now my boyfriend"

"Ding dong, okay" he said nonchalantly as he picked up his chop sticks to eat his noodles. "Wait, really?!" I asked in shock. "I heard your conversation with your mum and realized you didn't actually have a boyfriend so I'll help." He told me.

"OMG thank you!" I got up and went around the table and back hugged him and put my head in his shoulder. He chuckled as he looked back at me.

"So we need to get our story straight" I told him as I sat back down in my seat. "What story?" He asked. "Well when we got together, how we got together. That sorta thing." I explained. "Oh okay, should we say we've been dating for almost two months maybe?" He suggested. "Maybe nearly a month because my mum will ask 'why didn't you tell me?' Since it would have been a while." I told him.