Jealous

Info
Taehyung was jealous of all the attention Jimin seemed to give to everyone but him.

Jimins PoV

I was walking into school, preparing myself for the shit week ahead, and as soon as I stepped into the gates, I was surrounded by about twenty girls. All screeching and grabbing for me.

For some reason, I can't think why, nearly everyone loves me.

It's honestly very strange to me because I never thought of myself as a very popular person, but here I am.

I tried to get passed the girls, but to no avail.

I just smiled kindly at them and hoped that they'd let me through in a minute.

Finally, after a few very long and annoying minutes, they let me pass.

As soon as I said bye to them, I saw my friends all sat at our usual table we sit at before first bell rings.

I sat next to Namjoon and across from Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Hey guys!" I greeted happily, but my smiled faltered when I looked over at Taehyung.

He was purposely not looking at me, and had a sulky look on his face.

And he still managed to look adorable, even if he was annoyed at me.

"You alright Tae?" I asked as I sat down.

He didn't answer.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, as soon as I pointed out that you'd got here, but those girls were in your way, he hasn't said anything." Namjoon explained.

"And I thought he'd be happy that you're here since he loves you so much" Hoseok joked. And that seemed to get Taehungs attention.

His head whipped up, I'm surprised that his neck didn't snap, and he glared daggers at Hoseok.

Then straight after, he looked at me with the same expression and mumbled. "I'm gonna leave for class" and started to leave.

"But classs stars in like five minutes?" I questioned why he was leaving so soon.

"I need to go to the toilet, and don't follow me." He bluntly replied as he headed off inside.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked no one in particular. "He's jealous" Namjoon simply stated, confusing both me and Hoseok.

"I'm not telling you, I promised I wouldn't, to Tae." He answered to our facial expressions. "Tell us what?" I asked.

"Tae told me something, that I'm not going to tell either of you, and now I wish I'd not said anything." Namjoon mumbled, half to us, and half to himself.

"But if you're smart enough to find out for yourself, then I'll tell you if you're right, but I doubt you will. Especially Jimin." Namjoon finished as he abruptly stood up and quickly said he was going to his first lesson right when the bell rang.

What could Namjoon mean by Tae being 'jealous?' What was there to be jealous of?

Let's go through what happened.