Singularity

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE TWENTY MONTHS!
I've been stressing about my science test that determines what set I go into next year, and I don't want to be in bottom, because... Well yeah. ANYWAY!

Info
I got this idea from watching the Singularity MV and honestly it was so aesthetically pleasing, I almost cried. But this is about mainly the first scene and how it was shot (in my head).

Taehyung was in the dressing room, getting ready for the first scene of the new teaser for TEAR, and he was really worried.

'What if I mess up the choreo?'

'What if the Army's hate it?'

As all these thoughts were going through his head, Jimin entered the room and straight away noticed that something was wrong.

"Why'd you look so worried?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who was so wrapped up in his thought, that he didn't hear him.

"Tae? You alright?" Jimin tried again, still no answer.

"Tae!" He finally raises his voice slightly.

"Huh?" Taehyung finally looked up at Jimin.

"I asked why you looked so worried" Jimin told him, just a bit annoyed.

"Oh sorry Chim, I'm fine though" Taehyung answered.

"I find that very hard to believe." Jimin said, crossings his arms. "You couldn't hear me because you were so caught up in your thought"

"You know me too well" Taehung whispered, looking to the floor, but Jimin managed to still hear him.

"Yes, I do. Now they want you in the recording room (I don't know what it's called ok!) Taehung finally acknowledged what Jimin was wearing.

"Uh ok, but why are you wearing a red coat and green-ish skirt?" Taehyung asked as he stood up in front of Jimin.

"Well..." Jimin smiled sheepishly "you'll have to wait and see!" He quickly sprinted off, as best he could in a long skirt, away from Taehyung to the cameras.

To Taehyung surprise, instead of Jimin standing by the cameras, like he usually did when he came to watch Taehyung 'perform', Jimin actually went and stood in the center of the stage.

Then other extras started to filter in, some wearing the same and Taehyung himself, some dressed like Jimin.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Taehyung asked no one in particular. "We're shooting one of the first scenes." The director told him, confusing Taehyung more.

"Why is Jimin on stage too then?" Taehyung wouldn't stop asking questions. "He asked to-" the director was rudely cut off by Jimin coughing pretty loudly.

"Oh! I-um I asked him if he could participate in this scene, that was all." He backtracked. "You won't see his face in the video though" the director clarified.

Taehyung still wasn't convinced. Especially with the cheeky smile Jimin had on his beautiful face. Wait what?!

Taehyung hesitantly took his place in front of Jimin as the director ordered everyone on stage around and set everything up.