The Kiss

Info
Taehyng is an actor, and he's asked to do a staged kiss in a music video with the main idol.

Taehyungs PoV

I wasn't expecting this to be my first ever acting experience, but here I am, in front of the building where I'm going to be kissing a stranger in a MV.

I don't know her name or anything yet, so this should be interesting.

I'm Gay, but I know there's not going to be two males kissing in a MV so I'm assuming it's a girl. I guess I'll just have to try and be interested in her.

Somehow.

I walk into the building to see a load of people bustling about with things in their hands like lights and clothes.

Someone spotted me and came rushing over, papers flying out of their hands.

"Taehyung! So good you could make it!" The employee who phoned me cheered

"No problem, this is my first thing I'm acting in so wouldn't miss my chance" I laugh as she laughs along with me.

"Well, if you'd like to come this way, I'll get you all set up with the makeup artists." She twirls around and rushes over somewhere, meaning I have to scurry off after her, like a lost puppy.

"Right! We're here, Nicole, could you please make Taehyung the most beautiful he can" she starts. "we need Jimin to like him, otherwise he'll never find someone" she said to Nicole, whispering the last part, but I still manage to hear it.

Jimin.

That could be a girls or boys name, but she said he.

Does she know I'm gay?

"Sorry, but did you say he?" I ask, wanting to fully understand. "Oh yes! Jimin! He's the person you're going to kiss." The woman, who I still don't know the name of, clapped happily.

"Oh, how did you know I'm gay?" I ask another question because I'm still confused. "Oh, well I'm one of your sisters friends, and she told me all about you and how you just started up as an actor, so I suggested her to tell you about this!" She admits. "I'm Lisa by the way"

"Oh! Yeah, my sis has talked about you before" I remember how she said she has a crush on Lisa, but I'm not going to embarrass my sister right now.

"Shall we get you sorted out?"

About 2 hours later, and I'm finally ready to shoot this. They picked out my outfit and everything. I think I look very handsome, if I do say so myself.

"You ready to go see Jimin?" Lisa asks me as I stand up "Yeah, let's go" I start to walk off towards the door where I assume I need to go, since there's a sign on it that says "MV this way" scribbled onto a white piece of paper that's been stuck to the door flimsily.

I open the door to find a set with some sort of high school party vibe. I look around to see lots of other extras milling around, talking to each other.

That's when I spot the most beautiful human I've ever seen.

He has fluffy blonde hair, curled cutely atop of his head and his face. Damn his face is so chubby, but his cheek bones are so sharp. He looks like a fucking angel!