The Cute Café

Info
Taehyung had just moved out of his parents house, and was out in the world all alone. On his first day in the new town he decided to visit the cute coffee shop down the road.

Taehyungs PoV

I had just finished unpacking all the boxes in my house this morning. At 1am, may I add.

It was now 10am, and I wanted to go look around the town to see what was here. 

I walked for about ten minutes, looking at all the cute shops and stalls. There was also a park full of pretty plants and flowers, and a small children's playground.

I was happy with where I'd moved. I was surprised at how cheap it was, considering how beautiful the town was.

Soon I came across a café on the corner of the street I was walking down. It was called 'the quite café' and had some pots full of blooming flowers all around the building. It was really adorable from the outside.

And even more cute inside. Everything was pastel and there was bunting hung all around the walls.

At the counter, there were loads of yummy looking cakes and biscuits decorating it.

I looked up to see, who I assumed was an employee, standing behind the counter, smiling brightly at me.

I had to pause for just a moment to take in what the boy was wearing. He had a cute pastel yellow apron on over his soft looking pastel blue jumper and white ripped jeans. he really fit with the store.

I looked up to have a closer look at his face, to see the most beautiful specimen I'd ever laid eyes on.

His cheeks were squishy and cute, but he had a sharp jawline. His hair was messily styled on top of his head, it was dyed pastel pink, looking fluffier than ever. His eyes were a mesmerizing chocolate brown, and his lips, god they were so full and I just wanted to kiss them and see what they tasted like and feel them against my ow-

"I-is there something on m-my face?"

I was pulled out of my daze by the cutie in front of me. His voice was also adorable. How can one human be so pretty?

"Huh? Oh no! Sorry for staring. I was just... thinking." I answered.

"Oh! Well c-can I help you with any-anything?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah, can I have a latte please?" I asked. "Coming right u-up Sir." He hopped over to make my drink.

I noticed a few other customers sitting around the cute café, some people alone and some in pairs. No big groups of people though, I realized.

"H-here you go" the boy stuttered our, getting my attention. "Thank you, here's the money" I gave him the right amount and went to sit down.

I was in awe at how pretty the café was. It really was cute.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone loudly slamming the door open, and shouting over the counter at the adorable boy.

"YO JIMIN HYUNG!" The loud guy said.

So his names Jimin I assume. Cute.