YouTubers

ôQuick warning ⚠️ there will be mentions of cutting and self harm in the oneshot!
(But no one will actually cut, just mentions of it in the past)

Info
Taehyung and Jimin are both YouTubers, and they became best friends because of it. They were basically inseparable, but Jimin had to go to his parents house for the weekend, without Taehyung, and Taehyng decided to invite one of their other YouTubers friends over for a livestream collab.

Taehyungs PoV

"Bye Jiminie!" I called out to my best friend, who was driving out of our house to go to his parents house for the weekend.

They had invited him to meet since they hadn't seen each other in ages. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt their family reunion, so opted to stay at home.

I knew I was going to miss Jimin, but he wanted to see his parents and he said he'd still text me, so I'll live. Hopefully.

Jimin and I have been best friends for around six years now, and it's been the best six years of my life.

We met over the internet, and got closer and closer where now we're living in an apartment together!

I love that I can be so open with him about everything and that we've got no secrets. Well except for one.

I've kept a secret from him for about four years now, but I know I'm never going to tell him that

I love him.

As more than a friend. And it's great seeing him everyday, but it's hard to keep my feelings secret.

And it's especially hard when fans ask or say things about it when we do Q and A's or livestreams. But I've just got to live with it I guess.

I have for the last four years. So what's stopping me now?

After about an hour since Jimin left,  I was already bored. I decided to text Jungkook and see if he wanted to come over to join me in my livestream.

I usually do them at this time on a Saturday with Jimin, but he's not here and I don't like doing livestreams on my own.

Jungkook only lives five minutes away anyway, so he agreed and was already getting ready to come over.

When he arrived we set everything up and we were ready to film.

Before we pressed record, I texted Jimin that we were starting and he promised to watch.

Jungkook presses record and the comments started to come flooding in.

Some were asking where Jimin was so I quickly said "Chim's gone off to see his family for the weekend, so I've asked Kookie to entertain me!" Jungkook chuckled beside me and nodded.

"So how about we answer some questions first?" He suggested, which I agreed to.

There were loads of people asking 'is Taemin real?' Like they always did, but as usual, I ignored them.

Yes, our fans shipped us. And I was happy to see that they thought we would be a good couple, but it's quite awkward for us if we talk about it together so it's not the best.