Tattoos

Info
This strange boy kept on coming to Jimins tattoo parlor everyday, asking for the same tattoo, a line, to add to his growing tally.

Jimins PoV

I was casually lounging around, waiting for a customer to walk in. I heard the bell tinkle above the door so looked up to see a cute guy walking toward me.

He smiled at me, putting some money on the counter. And saying "can I have a tattoo please?"

"Sure" I answered, leading him over to the tattoo chair (just go with it) and asked "what would you like?"

"A line right there" he pointed to the top of his arm. "Okay?" I say as more of a question.

I got everything ready pretty quickly, and tattooed the line on his arm in seconds.

"There!" I smiled. "Thanks" He said as he stood up, and left.

Strange.

As the day past, my mind kept going back to that odd boy who wanted a simple line on his arm.

What was it for?

What did it mean?

I thought about for the whole day, and night.

Until the next day he came in again.

"Hi again!" He announced his presence as he put the same amount of money on the counter as yesterday.

"Can I have the same tattoo as yesterday, but right next to it please?" He asked. Making me more confused than I was yesterday.

"The same as yesterday, just next to it?" I repeated. "Yep!" He said, popping the p.

We didn't talk at all, as I got it all ready and drew the simple tattoo.

"Thanks again!" He shouted as he walked out the door.

That day was the same as yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about the odd, but cute and smiley boy.

The next day he stopped by again, asking for the same thing, right next to the other two.

And then the next day.

And the one after, but this time, he asked for the line to go through the other four.

I decided to talk to him today, since I assumed he would be stopping by everyday.

"What's your name? I mean, I assume you'll be here a lot, so I might as well get to know you" I clarified.

"Oh Taehyung" he replied. "Im Jimin, if you were wondering."

"Nice..." we didn't say anything else that day.

He kept coming to get the tattoos.

He'd come to get a tattoo every single day. For 3 months.

And we'd got to know each other quite well, and I was starting to really like him.

He was so sweet and funny, it was nice talking to him.

Sometimes I'd pretend to take longer than usual, just so I could spend more time with him.

But since he'd been coming everyday now, I realized that he must be tallying something.

So I asked.

"What are you counting up on your arm?"

"How many tattoos I've gotten."

"I'm no longer serving you" I said, in the middle of setting the tattoo stuff up (please, go with it. For mine, and your sake)

Teahyung looked slightly panicked at that.

"No! Please don't! I'm just being stupid I just-I just. Ugh" he mumbled under his breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked, generally confused with what he was on about.

"It's embarrassing the reason why I've been getting these tattoos, I'd rather not say." His cheeks turning slightly pink, and he sighed.

"I won't judge, I've had some weird reasonings for tattoos before. Trust me" I chuckled. "One girl asked for a banana peel because she loved Mario. I didn't ask why a banana would represent that, just let it happen." I reassured.

"It's not weird, it's just, I don't want you to think I'm a creep" he refused to look into my eyes.

"What, are you tallying up how many people you've murdered?" I joked. He laughed slightly, making me smile. I loved his laughed, it was so beautiful.

Just like him.

"I promise I won't laugh. Pleeeease?" I begged, him sighing.

"Okay, I saw you walk in here one morning and thought you were really cute, realized it was a tattoo shop, and that you worked here. I went in and asked for the first thing I could think of that would let me come in here more than once.

And came in everyday just to see you" he laughed slightly, out of embarrassment.

I looked at him in shock, him taking it the wrong way, got up quickly mumbling that he wouldn't bother me again, but i stopped him by simply saying

"I actually pretended to take longer doing your tattoos just to spend more time with you"

**********

I'm leaving this here because I don't know how else to end it, if you think it's crap, then change the ending in your head because I'm never going to think of a good one!

Thanks for reading
Amz x