Romeo and Juliet

The picture looks like Jimins touching Taes cheek, but sadly he's not! But it goes with this story so yep!

Info
Jimin and Taehyung were complete opposites. Jimin being a popular bad boy, and Taehyung being a popular cute boy.
They both don't like each other very much so what happens when their Drama teachers had had enough of their bickering?

Taehyung PoV

It was the first day back after Easter break and in drama, that means there will be a play for just our class!

Every year we do this as a fun thing that can get the teacher our grades, but it's also like a real play the whole school does.

Plus the tickets are really cheap so anyone can come. Mainly because no one really comes anyway.

I walked into the classroom and sat next to my best friend, Seokjin. I liked the seating plan at the moment, not just because I sit next to Jin, but because Jimin sits on the opposite side of the room, which is always great.

If you can't already tell, I hate Jimin.

With a passion.

Wanna know why? Probably not but I'm still going to tell you.

He's just so suborn.

And still always gets his way.

Ugh! And he smokes and stuff, I bet!

His smirk also bothers me A LOT.

It's too cheeky and makes him look scarier than he actually is.

I bet you he's a fluff ball inside.

But because he dresses in black all the time and has fake, may I add, piercings.

I saw him putting them on in the bathroom once.

"Kim Taehyung! Since your not listening to the new seating plan, I think I'll change your seat." My teacher shouted at me.

"You'll now be sitting there." He said, while pointing to a seat on the front row, by the door.

I shuffled over to my seat sulkily looking at the teacher, tryin to make him change my seat. "That face you're pulling isn't going to do anything. Now go sit down!"

I huffed and abruptly pulled out the chair, making it squeal along the floor, and sat down forcefully.

"And Jimin! You'll be sitting next to him"

Everyone gasped in shock. No teachers ever put us next to each other and for good reason, they all know we hate each other.

Jimin looked up from his phone in shock and said "But Sir, I cant sit next to that thing!"

"Same here, but I'm not 'that thing' thank you very much! I have a name you know" I retorted.

"You don't deserve a name but anyway. I am NOT sitting next to it" Jimin carries on.

"I'm a HE thank you!" I shouted at him. Not finding it very funny. But he obviously did, because when I looked at him he was smiling widely.