Duet

Info
Jimin was singing along to a song, made to be a duet, all by himself while making dinner, and he'd left the window open.

Jimin was happily making his dinner, of ramen noddles, since he was shit at cooking. The last time he tried to cook an egg, he almost burnt down the apartment.

His flat mate, Seokjin would usually do the cooking, but he was out on a date with his boyfriend, which was happening a lot more lately. To Jimins dismay.

But nonetheless, he was making his noodles, and started to sing along to a song while he 'cooked'.

"I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
Cause the power you're supplying
It's electrifying!" (I'm not sorry)

He sung the song slower than it was originally played, and swayed his hips in time to the rhythm.

As he was about to sing the next verse, in a higher pitch to imitate Sandy, someone else started singing it for him.

"You better shape up, cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up, you better understand
To my heart, I must be true"

Their voice was very deep and Jimin spun his head towards where the beautiful singing was coming from. The window.

"Nothing left, nothing left for me to do" Jimin kept on singing, still staring at the window.

"You're the one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, the one I need
Oh, yes, indeed" They sang together, Jimins and the strangers voices sounding perfect together.

"If you're filled with affection
You're too shy to convey
Meditate in my direction
Feel your way" The guy outside the open windows voice carrying into the room, his low singing echoing around the walls.

"I better shape up, cause you need a man" Jimin sang.

"I need a man who can keep me satisfied"

"I better shape up if I'm gonna prove"

"You better prove that my faith is justified"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure down deep inside" Both singing together again, sounding beautiful.

"You're the one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
Oo-oo-oo, the one I need
Oh, yes, indeed" The duet finished with them harmonizing the end and both loved the sound.

Jimins ramen has finally finished, so he pulled it off the stove and into two bowls. He made too much for himself, but thought he could eat the rest later.

But now he had a better use for the noodles.

He walked over to the window with the two bowls in his hands. He put them down on the table in front of the now fully open window, and looked out to see an adorable man standing there. Looking shyly back at him.

"You're voice is incredible." He laughed softly, complimenting Jimin. "Th-thanks, But I think yours is so much better than mine" he gushed.

"Wanna bet?" The mystery guy asked.

"No, but I have some noodles" Jimin smiled down at him, the cutie looking up at him in confusion.

"W-Well I was wondering if you'd like to c-come in and talk for a bit. I-I made too much ramen anyways." Jimin stuttered, bringing the two bowls into view. "unless y-you don't want to, I'm n-not forcing y-you" he backtracked quickly.

The stranger just giggled, Jimin keeping a saved memory of it in his mind, and said "I'd love to."

**********

This is just a short one, the shortest oneshot I think I've made actually, since I haven't had much time to write, with homework and going back to school, but I wanted to write at least something.
So this came to mind!
Hope it's alright...

Also sorry about the song, I tried to find one that would work well with them, but couldn't so I chose this one.

If you don't know it, it's from Grease.

You probably have heard of it but hey, just in case!

Thanks for reading
Amz x