First Kiss

Info
Jimin was now 19, and he still hadn't had his first kiss. He was saving it for a special person. Yes, he's been in relationships, but had never kissed someone.
Teahyungs 'boyfriend' just 'broke up' with him, and he wanted to 'make him jealous.'

Jimins PoV

Today was a good day.

I had decent classes and Hoseok was in after ditching school for three days and leaving me to suffer on my own.

I was on the bus home, like usual and we'd just started to move again when this random guy sat next to me, even though there were loads of other empty seats.

I looked over to see a beautiful face staring back at me, with the cutest boxy smile I'd ever seen. He was wearing the same school uniform as me, and I could swear I'd seen him before, but couldn't remember who he was.

But before I could ask him, I suddenly felt something soft against my lips.

He was kissing me.

He took my first kiss.

What the fuck is wrong with him.

That bastard was my fist kiss, and I was saving it for the right person, I didn't want it to be waisted on some random person I went out with in school. I wanted it to be the person I first fell in love with.

But it was taken by some guy I've never even talked to before, even though he goes to my school.

Great first impression.

I tried to push him away, but he was stronger than me, and even tried to deepen the kiss.

He finally let go of my lips, and smiled back at me again. He whispered into my ear

"Thanks" And took my hand in his.

I sat, stock still. Not able to comprehend what just happened.

In the blur of my mind, I didn't notice him pull me with him as he left the bus, thanking the driver on the way out.

He waved his hand in front of my face, pulling me out of my daze.

"Hey, Sorry about that!" His voice was very masculine and deep, to my surprise. I just crossed my arms, and glared at him.

The mystery guy chuckled nervously as he continued. "We got off on the wrong foot, I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you" he put out his hand, waiting for me to shake it.

But I didn't.

"Okaaay look, I'm sorry I randomly came up to you and kissed you, but I wanted to make my ex jealous since I saw him on the bus, and you were just sitting there all on your own. Plus, I couldn't help myself." He tried to explain, not helping his situation at all.

"Just to make you ex jealous? JUST TO MAKE YOUR EX JEALOUS?! I WASTED MY FIRST KISS ON AN IMBECILE WHO GOES UP TO PEOPLE AND KISSES THEM TO MAKE THEIR EX JEALOUS?! YOU'RE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FUCKING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT IVE EVER MET!" I screamed at me, throwing my arms round in horror.