I Smell Jelly

I'm so so sorry it's been like twenty years but I haven't been able to think of any good oneshot ideas, and when I do and go to write it, halfway through I lose interest in the oneshot so yeah.

Also if you have any ideas you'd like me to write pleeeease comment them because I need help from you lovely imaginative people!
Thanks for coming to me TedTalks

**********

No info cause i can't think of a good way to describe it so just read!

Jimins PoV

I was casually lying on my bed after dinner in the dorm when I heard shouting and whistling coming from the living room, so I trudged out of my shared room with Hoseok, only to see Taehyung and Jungkook kissing, with everyone else cheering them on.

I felt a stab at my heart, seeing Taehyung kissing someone. Someone that wasn't me.

Finally, Namjoon spotted me in the doorway and gasped, causing everyone else to look over in my direction and Tae and Kookie to break away from each other.

Taehyung locked eyes with me but I quickly broke the eye contact, turning around, slamming my bedroom door shut and flinging myself onto my bed.

I eventually fell asleep crying.

I didn't even know why I was crying. It's not like me and Tae were dating. We're best friends, that's it.

He obviously likes Jungkook anyway so it doesn't matter if I did like him more than friends.

I sighed. I had woken up to find that it was three in the morning. There was no way I would be able to get back to sleep, so I left my room quietly so as not to wake hobi up.

Once I closed the door as slowly as possible, I walked into the kitchen to get some food since I started to feel peckish, only to see Taehyung already in there drinking a glass of water.

I quickly turned around, ready to leave but was stopped by strong arms wrapping around me.

"What's wrong Chim?" Taehyung asked, his breath going over my ear making me shiver. "N-nothing" I stuttered, trying to get out of his grip.

But with no such luck since he's so much stronger than me. He suddenly spun me around so I was looking straight at him.

I gulped as he asked again "what's wrong, I know something wrong. Please tell me" he pleaded.

Before I could think about the consequences, my mind blurring, I mumbled "why did you kiss Kookie?"

Taehyung was obviously shocked by my question, but composed himself and said "Hoseok dared me to, why're you getting so worked up about this anyway?"Was his answer, getting himself more annoyed.

"Well I'm so sorry" I sarcastically replied, trying to get free from his grip again, this time succeeding and as soon as I was free, I sped walked into the living room.

I heard Taehyung following but put it aside as I slumped onto the couch. "Why does it matter if I kissed Jungkook?" Taehyung asked after a minute of awkward silence between us.

"I don't know, I just-I just wanted to know if you li-liked him or something" I cursed myself for stumbling over my words again.

"What does it matter to you if I did? I can kiss whoever I want!" Taehyung started to get annoyed again, only making me more and more frustrated.

"Then why aren't you kissing me?! Is it because I'm not good enough for you?!" I shouted at him, probably waking up everyone else up but I was too mad to care. "Am I that bad?" My anger turning into sadness very quickly.

But before Taehyung could do or say anything else, I swiftly got up and ran into my room, pulling the sheets over my head.

As soon as my head hit my pillow, I heard the door squeak open slightly and footsteps get closer to my bed. So I pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're not asleep" I heard Taehyungs melodic voice whisper, surprisingly close to my ear. I then felt the bed dip beside me and Taehyung strong arms pull me so I was looking into his mesmerizing eyes in the dim lighting from the sun slowly rising.

"Why do you care that I haven't kissed you?" Were the first words Taehyung spoke, bringing back all my built up anger, making me explode.

"Well maybe it's because you've kissed so many people and now Kookie, when I'm right here too. Do I need a dare for you to kiss me too, or do you just hate me so much that you'd never kiss me in a million years-" I was quickly cut off by a pair of soft lips against my own.

He tasted sweet as our lips moved in sync beautifully. I pulled him closer under the covers as he deepened the kiss. I could feel his heart beating against mine, beating in time with his.

We pulled away, Taehyung smiling at me widely. "I don't need a dare to make me kiss you Jimin, I already want to."

**********

Hope that wasn't too cheesy or boring. But I really can't think of any more oneshots. But don't think I want to stop writing this book! Because I really want to continue! I just can't think at the moment so some ideas would help a lot if you have any!

Thanks for reading
Amz x