I Hate You!

Info
Jimin was the 'playboy' of the school and all the girls and boys swooned over him. Yes, Jimin was Bi and proud. No one in their school was particularly homophobic.
Then there was Taehyung. His best friend, Jisoo jad just got a boyfriend, Hoseok, and wanted to be with him and his friends 24/7 and the thing was, Jimin was friends with him and Taehyung hated him with a passion.

**********

Sorry for the long info...

Taehyungs PoV

G. R. E. A. T.

Why did Jisoo have to choose Hoseok as her boyfriend? Why couldn't it have been Jackson or something? At least he's not friends with Park Fucking Jimin!

Now I have to look at his obnoxious face all the time. I have no other friends and I don't want to be a loner so I have to hang around Hoseoks friends. Everyone else is alright. Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin are great people, I have nothing against them.

It's just Jimin.

Park Fucking Jimin.

Why dose he have to be such a playboy as well?

UGH!!

And now it's lunch so I'm gonna be forced to sit with them.

FML!

I sat down next to Jisoo with Hoseok next to her and Namjoon next to me on the other side.

In front of Namjoon was Seokjin and in front of Hoseok was Yoongi.

Jungkook came bounding over very excitedly and sat next to Yoongi. "Guys! I'm finally here to make everyone's day better!" He shouts at us. "Oh Hi Tae, didn't know you were going to be here." He adds. "Well this one forced me to sit here." I say, pointing at Jisoo next to me.

"Did not! You just don't have any other friends to sit with and you don't want to be a loner!" She corrects. "That is correct" I smile as everyone laughs.

"What's so funny?" Someone asks as they sit right in front of me.

Three guesses who.

"Hi Jimin! We were just laughing at Tae." Jin tells him.

My smile is suddenly wiped off my face. "What did he do? Poop his pants!" Jimin mocks. "Or did he fall flat on his face?" He laughed at his own joke as I just glared at him.

"Oh I thought you did considering your face is so messed up, maybe it's just always like that." I shoot back.

"Not this again." Jungkook mumbles as both of us glare at him. "What? Whenever you're both in the same room you always argue." He tells us as everyone else nods their heads in agreement.

"Well it's not my fault he hate me!" Jimin defends. "Your the one who mocked me as soon as you sat down!" And we were off again.

"This is ridiculous" Jungkook said as he stood up and pulled a delirious Yoongi with him.

"Why do you hate each other anyway?" Jisoo asked. "Well I don't hate him, he just seems to hate me and I have no idea why." Jimin told her. "No! You used to always make fun of me in the first year of meeting for some reason and now I hate you!" I explained the brief story.