Fifteen: Messenger

A/n: I hope you are enjoying this story! Don't forget to vote and comment!
...

Arima Kousei POV:

It had already been two days ever since I stayed in my grandfather's mansion. I truly could say, my life when I was fifteen years old truly changed a lot. As I keep on exploring my new life, I couldn't still believe that I am already a young adult. Miyazono Kaori had always told me that I truly still act like an adolescent child searching for who I am and what I can do in my own new world.
What can I do? I was asleep and caged inside myself for five years. Whenever she says that to me, Kaori would definitely see that I do get depressed, sad, disappointed and angry at the same time. I do have a private nurse, a private psychologist, a psychiatrist and a doctor living with us. I could also notice that grandfather's mansion is always filled with lots of bodyguards roaming around.

Right now, I'm inside my room, looking out the window until I heard my door open. "Kousei, it's time for you to drink your medicine," I heard Kaori tell me.

"Thank you, Kaori," I told her. She stood straight near the small, glass table inside my large room. My room truly is huge. I don't need a piano room or a library as I have everything I need inside my room. I have a dirty-white, king-sized bed with two pillows and a blanket on top of it.

"Kousei," she spoke up as I drink my antidepressants.

"There are some secret service agents who want to talk to you today. It is for the investigation about what happened to you and to your father. As you have told me before, you already remember a lot of your past. Are you ready to tell them what you know?" she asked me.

I sighed. "Are they Dr. Mika and Dr. Toyama?"

"No. The agents waiting for you are Agents Jiyuu and Masami," Kaori answered me.

I took a deep breath. "I need you with me, Kaori. Can you be with me when I face them? As you can see, the past still hurts me. I can only be healed completely when the danger in my life ends. I hope I will be able to live at the time Okata Jun and whatever his plans, end."

Kaori looked at the piano and at the open lid. She also looked at the musical piece on top of it. "Have you already decoded what is in it?" she asked me.

"Yes. Maybe that is the reason why they are here. I informed my grandfather that I already know what it means. One Word In Every Sea is a warning to a lot of us. I was able to decode what the title means first. Every time I do hear 'C', those are hidden words that I have to write and organize into a sentence. What I knew startled me," I informed her.

"If that is your request, well then, I will come with you," she told me.

...

Miyazono Kaori helped me walk down to go to the parlor of the mansion which is near the garden. Upon the time we already reached the parlor, the two female agents and my grandfather welcomed me. The two agents stood up after they saw me while grandfather warned them, "If my grandson doesn't want to answer your question, do let him stay silent. I know he spoke to me that he wants to become like you but I don't want him risking his life."

"We understand, Chairman Arima," the short-haired agent answered him.
He left after he said those words.

"Can we go somewhere more secure? What about the library? You do know that what I know is classified and confidential," I suggested.

The two agents agreed and so, we guided them at the north of the mansion where the huge library is located. It is also soundproof. Our library contains hundreds of books. That is when they finally introduced themselves to us. The short-haired girl is Agent Masami while the one with the ponytail is Agent Jiyuu. After we finally arrived there, I showed them the musical piece after we sat down on a chair near a wooden table.

One Word In Every Sea is the title of the musical piece. It wasn't just the music inside it that is important but there is also a hidden invisible message written in invisible ink under it. "As you can see, that's the reason why I was almost killed by Okata Jun. Have you already found him?" I asked.

"No. It looks like that man is in hiding," Agent Jiyuu answered me.

"What does it mean and how important is it?" Agent Masami asked me.

I took a deep breath. "It tells that the Mafia and the Yakuza are joining together to overthrow the government, create a civil war and rise a queen."

"Rise a queen?" Agent Masami asked me.

"The invisible ink told me everything about Okata Jun's plans. Also, it showed who my real culprit is. Okata Jun is only an accomplice. He's leading the army that they are creating," I told them.

"It could be the reason why we couldn't find Okata Jun. They are getting ready to fight against the government," Agent Jiyuu spoke up.

"The JGSDF should be alarmed by this threat, then," Agent Masami told me.

I flipped the musical piece. That's when I informed them, "There is a traitor inside the Royal Family who wants to become queen. Most of all, she is truthfully the real culprit. Okata Jun acted as if he is the leader of the army but the truth is, a princess is plotting to murder the current emperor and coup d' etat the current government. We do have to stop her and Okata Jun who's supporting her evil plans."

The two of them were truly surprised by the words I read at the flipped page of the musical piece. "Who is it, Arima Kousei?" Agent Masami asked me.

"Princess Ayami," I answered them.

The two of them seemed so surprised by what I informed them. "That couldn't be true! Princess Ayami couldn't be plotting to rule Japan with Okata Jun! She's too pure and loved by so many people."

"That's what this musical piece told us. This musical piece almost cost me my own life. Okata Jun almost killed me. If the musical piece isn't authentic, why would Okata Jun attack me?" I asked them.

"Thank you for all your help, Arima Kousei. We will inform the Prime Minister what we know through your testament. We will have to get the Imperial Household to let us in as the life of the emperor is at stake," Agent Jiyuu told me.

The two of them thanked me afterward.

After they have left, Kaori asked me, "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "I'm fine, Kaori."

...

A/n: Sorry if this is short! Don't forget to vote and comment, okay?