Update on title!!! and other stuff.

MY MOTHER IS AWESOME!!!! So I was talking to my mom about a title for this book and she asked if it was supposed to be the last avenger or something and i said no it's just a book of short stories and she said ok well why don't you call it  The Avengers:hidden secrets.
I looked at my mom and said while running up stairs that is an amazing title and said " I need to update my description and give you  credit for it!!" Then I thought to myself I am going to make a chapter about  the new title so even thoigh she doesn't have wattpad thank you soooo much mom!

Another thing I might make another story for this book I'll be looking on Pinterest for inspiration. Fun fact: thats how I get my inspiration.

Alright that's all I think I know how to make author's notes but thats besides the point. I am going to try to put pictures on all of my chapters not sure. Comment if I should please and thank you.

Ok I know this is probably really long and to whomever is still here I will be doing alot of moments between my favorite Marvel ships and they may be Canon in some stories in my book but I will also put moments in for these ships (maybe) STUCKY STONY Tony and may ( I don't know if there is a ship name for this)  WINTER WIDOW (I think that is the name of the ship) but if there are any more ships that I might not care much for or that isn't listed on possible moments between these characters then comment them. ( NO Steve and Sharon please there ship is a bit disturbing)

   ~ Allday Kittuppie

P.S. if this is posted again I edited it I thought the above pic was cool sorry bye✌