The Aftermath (2)

A/N: you guys are gonna hate me. Also thank you to the person who requested this! KawaiiCutieCorn

(NO ONE'S P.O.V)

Peter sat there staring at Tony's lifeless body. 'No, I just got you back I can't loose you again! You can't die! Dad you can't die!' Peter sobbed. Pepper hugged him close letting him cry. "I just got to see him again mom. I can't loose! Why'd we gave to loose him?!" He sobbed out. "I don't know baby, I don't know.

Clint hugged Hus family close still crying. Nathan looked at his dad. "Where's Aunty Tasha?" He asked innocence in his eyes. Clinton broke down crying Laura his wife hugged him close. "Shhh. It'll be ok, she's in a good place now." Laural said not knowing how it happened. "No she's not Laural. She's trapped on that stupid planet! Forever! I can't get her back." Clinton cried.

Rocket would never admit that as soon as the war was over he hugged everyone of his family. But he did. He got his family back...well most of it anyway.

Bucky stared at nothing, as he thought back to everything in his life. "Sam?" He called out. "Yeah, tin man?" He asked annoyed. "I'm sorry..." Was Bucky's only reply before standing up and walking away. Sam sat there in silence. "It's ok buddy." He said after Bucky left.

Sharing ran to her brother and hugged him. He hugged back immediately. "Hello brother." Okoyo and the queen (I forgot her name) smiled at the sight.

Everything was finally over. There where to many heartbreaks, but there where so many family reunions. Everything was finally good with the world...at least for a few months.

A/N: I hope this was up to what you wanted. I based this off Endgame if you couldn't tell.

Remember With Great Boredom Comes Great Irresponsibility

~𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓮