Cabin pranks☆

"No way!" Steve said. "Oh come one Steve we need an Avengers outing we haven't had one before and we are all exasted." Tony said. They had just gotton back from there 12 mission that week and needed too rest. Tony had a cabin in the woods (surprising I know but sometimes a billionaire with a huge ego needs a break)
"Yeah come on steve" Clint said. "Ugh fine but if any of you guys cause trouble we are coming back!" Steve said finally agreeing. " Yes!" They all said (excluding steve) at the same time.

~~~~time skip~~~~
The avengers got to the cabin 5 hours later.
"Did you seriously have to sing road trip songs the whole freaking time?! I'm looking at you clint and natasha just because you're both S.H.E.I.L.D. agents doesn't mean I don't know how you sing! Tony said
"What? We have no idea what your talking about" Clint said while they both snickered. " I know your being sarcastic I'm a genius remeber?!" Tony said

~~~~ time skip~~~~

Alright guys you got your rooms right?" Tony asked
"Yup" They all said "alright goodnight guys" steve said
"You ready Nat?" Clint asked "Totally" Natasha said.
"What are you guys ready for?" "AAAAAAA" they both screamed " Steve what the heck are you doing ?!" Natasha whisper yelled "I saw you two and got curious" steve said " you got curious?Really Rogers?" Natasha asked "Fine I'm bored and saw you two so..." " Ugh fine whatever Steve. We are going to prank every one" "Can I join you guys?!" Steve asked. "Uh... I guess but what happened to, " if yOu guYs gEt in trouBle wheRe coMing baCk" Steve?" Natsha asked. "I haven't really done anything bad since before the serum, sooo yeah..." "You use to get in trouble?!" Clint asked disbelief clearly in his voice. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever Clint." Steve said lightly chuckling. "Alright fine steve you can join" Clint said "Alright here is what we're planning..." Natasha said then started whispering (I can't reveal the surprise :D)

Tony's P.O.V
I was working on an invention when I heard some shuffling outside I ignored it thinking someone was coming back from the kitchen or going to the kitchen. There was a knock at my door so i figured someone got lost. (Its a big cabin) I opened the door and was suddenly soaked in water. I looked up to see a now empty bucket. He heard snickering down the hall and was about to chase down whoever did it when two suspects and Steve ran around the corner. "Hey, what the heck is up with that?!"I asked pointing up. "Wait that's not our prank." Clint replied. "What do you mean that's not you're prank?" I asked.
"He's right Tony that's not our prank." Steve said. "Yeah we where just going to throw water balloons at you." Clint replied. "Hold on go back a few steps. You where helping them prank the Team?" Tony asked. "Uhhhh... BYE!" Steve shouted before he ran off in the same direction he came from. "You get back her Rogers!!" I yelled and chased after him. "Well...that was interesting...next person?" Clint asked Natasha who was standing next to him.
She nidded and they went to do the next prank.

"Why can't we do Bruce?" "Because we don't want to die!" "Oh...then let's do Thor then Natasha then Clint then Steve." "Ok"

(Thor's P.O.V.)

I was sleeping then I felt water on my head and snickering so I chased after the sound.

(I'm obviously terrible at wrighting anything with Thor...)

(Natasha's P.O.V)

I was setting up the next prank when I got water dumped on me, then my victim turned around the corner. "Clint why did you prank me?!" I asked. "I didn't pra-" he was denying when a bucket of water fell on him. We heard snickers and started chasing down whoever did this

(Steve's P.O.V.)

After being chased by Tony for 10 minutes I stopped and he tackled me to the ground I got him off me and stood up and continued to talk him it wasn't our prank. Then I got water dumped on me.

(No one's P.O.V)

Natasha and Clint where running after the sound when they bumped into Thor. "You did this didn't you?!" Natasha yelled.
"No I didn't women of widows (I don't know) " Thor stated as he looked at both of them. "Whoever did this did it to you..." Clint said, he glanced at Natasha and she nodded. "I think I know who did this..." Natasha stated. "STEVE WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Natalia and Clint yelled n'sync (hehehe) Steve walked from around the corner soaked "WHAT" Steve yelled anxiously frustrated not knowing what was going on. "Yo, Rogers calm down" Tony said. "Ok, who did this?" Tony asked. Then they hard snickering from above them. Tony sighed he knew who was behind these pranks. "Alright, Kid I know your up there so you and your friend comedown." Tony said to the roof. Suddenly a teenage boy and a girl came down from the roof. "Awwwee, come on Mr. Stark me and Shuri where just trying to have some fun." The kid whined. "Yeah I made these gloves and shoes that help me stick to stuff like Peter." Shuri said. "Look I want to know how you two even got here?" Tony asked. "Wellll... we sorta climbed in the back of the truck..." Peter said. "We where gonna prank all of you but we couldn't do Bruce due to us not wanting him to hulk out..."Shuri said. "Don't forget we didn't prank Tony yet." Peter said. "Wait if you didn't prank me then who did?" Tony asked.

Bruce was hideing behind the wall laughing he was the one who pranked Tony.

//////////////////////////////////////

Annnnnd, that is the story that I re-did hipe you enjoyed. The story's that I edited or re-did will have a star next to the title. Please comment your opinions.

Stay Whelmed

~Kittuppie

P.s. 1000 words