Snow Storms and Puzzle Rooms

So I could not find a picture of a small puzzle room. Is the obove video offensive to claustrophobic people if so please let me know.

WARNING: claustrophobia is mentioned. ( I dont know if that's a warning or not so just in case)

_____________________

(Third person P.O.V.)

Clint, Steve, Natasha and Tony where driving back from a mission due to snowy weather.
They where making light conversation.
"Clint are you sure you know how to drive in the snow?" Tony asked. "Yes I can drive in the sn-." Clint was saying when the sound of the tire popping interrupted him. "crap!" Clint shouted. "What did you do Clint?!" Tony asked. (More like yelled if you ask Clint)
"Nothing! The tire might have popped. I'm gonna check it out." Clint replied. "Don't forget your coat it's -4°f outside." Natasha said. Clint just nodded and put his coat on and went to check the tire.
He came back 5 minutes later and told them they had a flat and needed to call a tow truck. "I don't have any service." Natasha said. "Me neither odd my tech should never lose service" Tony said.
"I forgot my phone at the tower" Steve told them. "Why would you do that?! Also I dont have any service either." Clint said. "Well I didn't think I nee-" Steve was saying until they heard a knock on the window startling all 4 of them. Tony opened the door and saw a man. "Hey fellas I saw you on the side of the rode and thought you might be stranded." The man said. "Acctualy yes could you tell us where the nearest gas station is?" Steve asked politely. "Sorry man but the next gas station isn't for 5 hours driving. I could always drive you to where I live it's only 5 minutes from here." The man replied. "We don't know your name." Natasha said. "Oh right names Eurus (my own character also comment if you got the reference) nice to meet you." The man now named Eurus said. "Do you have a phone?" Steve asked. "Yes sir I do." Eurus replied. "Ok we will just get our essentials if you don't mind." Steve said. "You won't need them where your going" Eurus replied with an evil grin. "What do you mean by that" Natasha asked. But he closed the doors and put a butt load of duct tape in all the doors. "Hey, let us out!" They all yelled until they heard a hissing sound and passed out.

(What's this a time skip why hello. (3 hours after they where knocked out))

(THIRD PERSONS P.O.V.)

Clint,Tony,and Steve woke up and looked around the room seeing that it was pretty small and decorated with lots of shelves and clocks and stuff like that they also noticed there was no windows and one door. They got up and went to the door before they openes it Natasha said, " I already tried." They all looked at her a noticed she was curled up like a cat. It looked like she was hyperventilating a little. Then Clint realized and ran over to her and sat her up and tried to calme her down. "Your ok just breath with me okay?" She just nodded and Clint took deep breathes she mimicked them until she was breathing more steadily. "What's wrong with red over there?" Tony asked. "She has severe claustrophobia." Clint replied. "Yep, it also doesnt help that the room is so small and has zero windows and the door is like a vault door with no slit under." She said and started hyperventilating again Clint tried to calm her breathing  down but it didn't work so Steve sat beside her and calmed her breathing down amd she just layed her head on his shoulder. "How did the great Capsicle know what to do?" Tony asked " My mom used to have claustrophobia and taught me what to do." He replied all of a sudden a screen popped out of bo where and Eurus came ont it and said... "Hello there friends I have put you in a puzzle room to see if 4 of earth's mightiest heros can get out. IF you dont get out within 10 hours I'm going to start killing you... One. By. One."

___________________

A/N annnd a cliffhanger mwahahahahahaha so I hoped you liked part one of this story. Please let me know if I didn't capture claustrophobia correctly I want to do it as realistic as possible. Please vote and comment on my story . I don't know when the next part will come out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!! oops caps lock.

~ Allday Kittuppie

P.S. I don't mean to offened any body if I have ok... byeee✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻