Hurt him. I dare you

A/N: this was my very first request  in this book that will take an eternity to wright. I love a good challenge. Alot if things will be different than the movie cause that movie was depressing as frick. Here we go. The infinity stones stay broken when someone breaks them and nothing happens. To the story.

(No one's P.O.V)

"Hurt him I dare you Thanos!" Tony yelled desperate to get his son back. "Why is he so important to you? You seem desperate to get him back. I think I'll keep him for taking the soul stone." Thanos said walking into his ship donut orb thing (?)

1 hour earlier

"Pete go back. It's to dangerous!" Tony yelled trying to keep Peter away from the battle. "No thanks, dad I can do this! I can help!" Peter shouted persistent on helping. Tony saw this and told FRIDAY to take him home. Peter was halfway home when he overrode FRIDAY and made it to where they where fighting Thanos. He saw Thanoes distracted and went for the gauntlet.

Peter was trying to dislodge the time stone and finally did it and was about to run when Thanos caught him. Peter squirmed and tried to get out of the grip the best he could. He couldn't get out and noticed the faces of the avengers the horror in all of them broke him because he caused it. "No, no, no, PETER! let him go you evil raisin!" (Raisin kept changing to Russian lol) Tony shouted at Thanos. "Give me my stone!" Thanos told Peter who refused to. "No. Dad catch!" Peter said and threw the stone at his dad. Tony caught it and handed it back to Dr.Strange. "You're just a child." Thanos says as he hears Peter talk. Peter finally gets out of his grip and runs. He runs past the avengers trying to lead him away from them. Thanos chased Peter and finally catches him.

~Present~

"Hurt him I dare you Thanos!" Tony yelled desperate to get his son back. "Why is he so important to you? You seem desperate to get him back. I think I'll keep him for taking the soul stone." Thanos said walking into his ship donut orb thing (?)  Tony just froze in horror for a second. "That son of a girl dog!" Tony yelled getting in his suit. "Tony, what are you doing?!" Steve asked. "Going after him. He took my son!" Tony yelled starting to fly off. "Then where coming with you." Natasha said before Steve could. Tony just nodded and four of the avengers went. (They couldn't bring all because Thanos might expect that)

~meanwhile~
Thanos had taken Peter back to his ship. He was doing something when he turned to where Peter was in a cage. "I might take you as my own like  I did Gamora." Thanos said. "Pros. I've always wanted an older sister. Now I already have Wanda, but then I'll have 2 more older sisters. Cons. YOU'RE A CRAZY PSYCHOPATH! SO NO!" Peter said shouting the last part. Thanos then slapped Peter. "You don't have a choice!" Thanos yelled. He than proceeded to tourter Peter with the power stone.

~back with Tony, Steve, Clint, and Quill~

They got to Thanos' ship, and where trying to find Peter when they heard a blood curdling scream that sent chills down there backs. They followed the sound until they saw Peter. Tony was about to go after him when Steve stopped him. "What are you doing?!" Tony whisper yelled. "Stopping you from getting him killed!" Steve whisper yelled back.  They waited till Thanos finished torturing Peter. They walked over to Peter silently.
Tony saw he was crying and he ran and started to talk to him. Natasha was trying to pick the lock but kept messing up. "I can't pick it. It's a different kind of lock." Natasha said. "Move. Hey spider kid in there move out of the way." Quill said, he then shot the lock and it busted opened. "Dad, I don't feel so good." Peter said walking over to Tony. (Don't worry he ain't dead.)

They made it back to earth after they snuck back off the ship and to Quills ship. After Tony got out of his suit Peter just cling to him like a koala.

A/N: so this wasnt as long as I would like it to be but it did take a while to wright.

Anyway I hope it's up to the standards you hoped for.

I will definitely be posting more.

Remember with great boredom comes great irresponsibility.

~Kittuppie