There secrets ☆

Clint:  He sneaks out early in the morning to visit orphanages. Nobody know this exept Steve and Natasha they found out from following him. (Steve didn't want to but Nat dragged him along any way) they cover for him at the tower when he is not around for meetings.

Tony: He loves Peter like a son ( everybody knew that though right? Well keep reading) so he talked with May and if she dies before he turns 18, he is his legal gaurdian. Peter doesn't know he won't know till May dies.

Bruce: He secretly has a wife and occasionaly visits her on his days off. That's why he turned Nat down. (This was all I could think if so it's cringey)

Natasha: She secretly has a boyfriend. Everyone thinks it's someone they don't know. It's someone on the team. Only Bucky and Clint know.

Steve: He secretly has a girlfriend. Same with Nat everybody thinks it's somebody they don't know. It's somebody on the team. Only Bucky and Clint know.

(Cooldoes to whoever guessed who Nat and Steve are dating correctly)

Wanda: She has a wall in her room with family pictures all over it. Alot of them are her and Pietro.

Bucky:  He sometimes misses scrawny Steve because he was so easy too pick up and toss around(playfully) when they where kids and was easier to talk too.

===================

That was most of there secrets comment if you want me to do a part 2.  If you dont know who Steve and Natasha are dating then...how I wasn't suttle about it.

The picture above I just like sooo.

~ Allday Kittuppie

P.S. if this isn't published 4/13/18 then something is wrong with my wattpad.