"It's ok kid"

A/N: why not give you something depressing! Aslo I don't know how long this chapter will be.

(no one's P.O.V)

They where so close, so close to defeating the purple prune. Peter was about to go after him, to avenge his dad's death, he saw Carol Danvers get thrown across the planet. They where always fighting on different planets. He was getting angry, he wanted revenge, he wanted blood to be draw he didn't want to spare this man. "Karen activate instant kill" peter said to his AI "I'm sorry Peter but I cannot activate this protocol." The AI stated simply. "KAREN ACTIVATE INSTANT KILL!" Peter shouted at his AI. "Mr. Stark has deleted this protocol." The AI stated simply. Than a screen appeared in front of him. He saw him, he saw his dad. "Hey Underoos, so if  you're watching this than I'm probably gone. Killed. You probably want vengeance or blood. So I took off the instant kill protocol, please don't loose sight of yourself. I love you. From the day me and Steve adopted you. It's ok kid."  Peter had dropped to his knees crying. Both his parents where dead. His Pops and Dad where dead. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Natasha. "Steve and Tony put me as you're guardian if they ever died, so where gonna go to the tower so you can pack you're things and I'm gonna try my best to take care of you at the compound. Happy 16th birthday by the way. We defeated him." Natasha told him calmly, he just nodded and went with her.

A/N: ok well hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to make a field trip one shot but need ideas so send me some ideas and I might use them. Also I added a bit of stony. No I don't ship it. But thought why not.

Remember with great boredom comes great irresponsibility!

~Kittuppie