I miss you 3000

A/N: so guess who is back to writing in this book! At least till I get writers block again any who

⚠WARNING⚠ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ENDGAME SPOILERS! PROCEED IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT OR WANT TO GET SPOILED!

You have been warned.

Also I'm working on like two other chapters for this book so whoo. Ok now to the story!

(No one's POV)

"It's over, it's all over", that's what Peter kept saying, "but he died and it's all your fault. You should be ashamed."  Peter kept thinking this over and over again. Happy had gotten him an iron man bear from build-a-bear knowing this would be hard on the kid. Plus Morgan wanted them to be bear twins. Peter always had the bear by his side for weeks. He wouldn't let it go. He stayed at the compound now, he just did he had no reason. Pepper gave him some things that used to belong to him. He wanted so badly for it all to be a bad dream. But it wasn't, he couldn't even say his name. Peter hadn't cried not since he saw him die in front of his eyes. Than one day Morgan had wanted to hang out with him, and now's where the story really begins.

Peter had told Morgan he would hang out with her so she spent the night at the compound. With a lot of convincing from Morgan to Pepper at least. Peter was asleep when Morgan came into his room and bounced on his chest until he woke up. "Alright alright I'm up Morgan I'm up." Peter said getting in an upright position Morgan on his lap. "Alright, what's the plan for today?" He asked the little 4 year old on his lap. "Well maybe we could go to the park, than go visit Dad and tell him how where doing, than talk to Wade for a bit and than come home and watch all the Harry Potter movies, starting with Fantastic Beasts though." Morgan stated looking at Peter the whole time "alright, well go get dressed and I'll get dressed and I'll make food for the park. She hopped of his lap and went to her room to get changed.

Peter's outfit consisted of Tony's Black Sabbath shirt Pepper gave him, black ripped at the knee jeans and a sweater

Peter's outfit consisted of Tony's Black Sabbath shirt Pepper gave him, black ripped at the knee jeans and a sweater. He than brushed out his curly mess of hair and put on some black converse.

Morgan's outfit consisted of a red shirt and flower pattern pants

Morgan's outfit consisted of a red shirt and flower pattern pants. She had Peter put her hair in a pony tail and got a pair of clear jelly sandals on , than sat on the couch watching TV while Peter cooked.

Half way through Peter cooking Wanda came in and took over. So here Peter was Morgan on his lap watching Mickey Mouse club house.  Wanda was done ten minutes later and packed two bags for Peter and Morgan. She handed the bags to Peter who turned off the TV, and grabbed his phone. "Have fun!" Wanda exclaimed on there way out.

Peter and Morgan stayed at the park for an hour and a half, eating and plating hide and seek. Now the part Peter was dreading, visiting Tony.

They made it to his grave that way in the city and Morgan took Peter's hand and dragged him to his grave. "Hi daddy! I brought Peter with me to this grave today. I miss you! I wish you where still here, but I know your in heaven with all the beautiful angels, is aunty Tasha there to? I think she is, she did enough good things to be there. Are you and her eating cheeseburgers? Are you happy? I hope so. Hey I'm gonna have Peter talk to you for a bit while I visit another grave love you 3000 daddy, bye." She spoke as if she where stalking on the phone, she spoke with such hope in her voice. She walked over to a grave a few feet away, she started talking again. Peter turned back to Tony's grave after seeing Wade (he called him to come meet them there) "h-hey Mr. S-stark. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I let you die, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry. I-i just wish you where proud of me. I-i" Peter couldn't finish for he had started sobbing. "I miss you so much Mr. Stark." Peter cried. He felt a small hand on his back he turned around to see Morgan, he quickly wiped his tears and looked at her. "Why do you keep calling him Mr. Stark? He adopted you. Did you not know that? Oh well guess I get to tell you, your my big brother!" She exclaimed a small smile on her face. She out her hands in Peter's face "you miss him 3000 huh? I know I do." She said. "Yea I miss him 3000. I miss our dad 3000. You know your smart for a 4 Year old. " Peter said to her, she just smiled and said they should get going. So off they went back to the compound, where they made a blanket fort and watched Harry Potter. Morgan had fallen asleep and Peter was just staring at the ceiling. "I miss you 3000 Mr-Dad, I miss you 3000" He said as he fell into a calm peacefull sleep iron man bear by his side.

I miss you 3000

A/N: hope you enjoyed! And thank you to everyone who is reading this love you all and remember

With great boredom comes great irresponsibility

~Kittuppie