Sickness and a Soldier☆

Sorry I haven't really been wrighting I am very lazy and wrighters block any way I am going to put warnings on these if there is one sooo lets go over something. Peter's Aunt May died in a car accident and Tony adopted him and they live at the tower and this is after Civil War but all the Avengers are together there is still some tension.

WARNING: To much fluff lol I don't know.
____________________

(Peter's P.O.V.)

I got back from patrol at 1 this morning I haven't really been getting any sleep, so when I got back I changed into my pajamas and I actually feel asleep for probably an hour or two all I know is that it was still dark out when I woke up and ran to the bathroom but I didn't make in time and threw my guts up all over the floor. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a rag but before I made it my senses went crazy and everything was sooo loud and a slid down on the wall covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut but it didn't help so I just sat there trying to make the sounds go away. Why are there so many moths here? geeze.

(Bucky's P.O.V.)

I was reading (I don't care if its 2 in the morning) when I heard a whimper and simeone slide down the wall outside of my room so I put down my book and looked out my bedroom door and saw, the spider kid? He was curled up in a ball covering his ears crying. I crouched down in front of him and gently talked to him. "Hey, hey, kid you ok what's wrong?" He looked up at me and uncurled him self and I saw he had a bit of puke on his shirt. I picked him up bridle style and brought him to the common room when we got there I noticed he was still crying a little so I set him down in the couch and got a blanket and tried helping him. "Hey kid can you tell me why your crying?" I asked as soft as I could. "M-my s-spider senses a-are going crazy" he stuttered. Oh yeah Tony told me about his enhanced senses he said he made some special ear plug things for him for 4 of july and new years. "I'll be back kid I need to get something." He just nodded slightly. When I was about to knock on Tony's door I relized everybody was on seperate missions and I don't know when any of them will be back. Peter does need a new shirt though I'll go to his room and get one. After I got him a soft sweater he had I went back to the common room and asked him to sit up and he did and I took off his shirt and put on his sweater then I had him lay back down.

(Peter's P.O.V.)

Bucky had gone to the kitchen after he got my soft sweater that I actually always wear when I'm not feeling well. He came back about 30 minutes later with a bowl of soup. I sat up so he could sit and he did and gave me the soup. We just sat there for a bit while I ate the soup and he broke the silence after a bit. "Hey kid do you want to watch a movie or something see if that will calm your senses?" He asked. I just nodded in reply and set my soup down.

(Bucky's P.O.V.).

I picked a Disney movie and Peter soon feel asleep with his head on my lap and soon after I feel asleep to.

(Tony's P.O.V.)

I came back from my mission in Sokovia and saw Bucky and Peter on the couch sleeping I gently tapped Bucky on the arm and he woke up and looked at me and said "Hey Tony, Peter woke up sick this morning, I cleaned his bathroom, and got him some soup. Where did you put those special earplugs you made for the kid?" "There down in my lab." I replied going to my lab to get them. "Oh and thank you for taking care of him." I said.

_______________

Sooo that's the story i hope you liked it.
The picture above I just found interesting so yup. I did my best covering the cussing in the picture but I dont know how well I did.
Please comment your oppinion on the story and vote. Good Night!

~ Kittuppie

Edit:I fixed all the spelling errorrs.