Runaway

A/N: ok so Peter ran away from home when he was 14 after his aunt found out about him being spiderman and making him quit. He met Tony Stark once who gave him a jacket. Ok to the story.

(No one's P.O.V)

Peter had been out and about after patrol just picking pockets and what not. Until he picked a pocket that he would probably regret picking. He heard the cock of a gun and immediately turned around and put a knife to someone's throat,  if Peter was being honest with himself he was scared, he had his eyes clenched closed and held the knife to the person's throat. "Hey kid, it's alright it's just me, you startled me for a second." The person said, Peter immediately recognized the voice and opened his eyes putting his knife back in his pockets. "Hey Mr. Stark, is it that time of the month again? You know you should probably update you're security again, a culture guy got into it" Peter said casually. Tony just nodded and gestured for the kid to follow him. He did and him and Tony walked down the side walk. "Hey kid? Why did you run away?" Tony asked curiously. "My aunt found out I was spiderman and she tried making me quirky so I ran away plus she was abusive to, It's been 1 year since than though. Hey Mr. Stark did you know that it has been a month since we met." Peter told him voice wavering everso slightly. "Hey kid? How would you feel if I adopted you?" Tony asked Peter hope written all over his face. Peter just stopped in his tracks and stared at the older man in surprise. "Ar-are you serious? Y-you want t-to adopt me?" Peter asked voice cracking. Tony nodded now worried that he was going to say no.  Peter ran up to him and takled Tony into a hug and cried. "Yes,thank you for wanting me."

A/N: yeah that was short but I loved the idea so thank you to the person who gave me that idea. (Picture above)
Now the picture below is a collage I mad with said picture.

Hope you enjoyed this

Remember with great boredom comes great irresponsibility!

~Kittuppie