7

Ok so the theme park did make Emily happy but she said hanging out with me and Dan made her feel like a third weal. Which she was very good at. So she just kinda did her own thing. I don't think Dan liked Ripted very much because he was screaming the whole time. Not happy screaming, screaming that told you he was saying 'get me off thing fucked up death trap' in his head. Emily just kinda laughed at him when he ran over to me once he had gotten off. Emily kinda being my best friend took a picture and said she was going to make a slide show. She is really good with teleology. Me and Dan were heading over to the ice cream shop. We walked in both our fingers intwined with each other's. Dan some how managed to get though the day with out anyone noticing who he was with out a hoodie and sun glasses.
"One chocolate ice cream scoop please" he said
"One strawberry" I said. The lady came back with two ice creams. Dan payed her the money and we sat down at a table.
"So how did this happen?" Dan asked
"What are you talking about?" I asked confused
"We are finally alone. We usually are with Emily or Tom when we hang out." Dan said. He was right usually we were with one of them or both.
"Hmm... I guess I never really thought about that. Anyways you still own my $3 so this ice cream pays for that" I said smiling
He leaned over and wiped ice cream off my nose and chuckled. I blushed at the sodden contact. He smiled at how weird I was. He started to lean back in, then of course his phone started ringing.
He opened it.

"Hey Tom" he said
"Really"
"Yeah I'll ask if they want to go"
"Ok see ya" he said then hung up

"He wants to know if you and Emily want to go to a party on Saturday?" Dans said
"I know I do, I just don't know about Emily with all her new feelings" I said thinking
"Well we could tell her he's not going to be there and see what happens" dan said smirking
"Hmm... let's do it. But remember she's a lot stronger then you and might beat you up" I said warning him
"Hmm... I'll take the risk" dan said. Leaning in once again. This time there was no interruptions... until *click* we pulled apart to see Emily with her phone out.
"Your such a third weal" I said laughing
"Well at lest we know I'm good at something" she said laughing because dan hadn't got all the ice cream off my nose earlier and now some was on his. She took one more picture. As well all started laughing.
"So Emily there's a party on Saturday do you think you want to go?" I asked
"I don't know is Tom going to be there?" She asked
"Nope he cant make it" dan said
"Then... Hell ya!" She said excited she always was a parter. Something told me she was going to be mad when she got there...