23

A/n OML LAST CHAPTER!😭(ps read while music is playing)

I woke up I had booked me and Emily a flight to Hawaii. I'm not sure how long we're going to be there but I know it will be for a long time. I got up out of bed. And got dressed and ready to go. I grabbed everything I was still going to pay for my house because I knew one day I would come back to England. Emily was doing the same. It was very sad in the flat I lived in. I didn't have Hedwig with me right now so no one was here. We are taking Hedwig with us and I'm happy... I think. I really wish Dan hadn't said that but he has to pay. And if that means I leave for who knows how long then so be it! Tom was picking me up after he picked up Emily. I heard a honk outside. I looked out to see Tom and Emily trying to push the paparazzi out of the way.
I walked out and stood in front of the paparazzi ready for their questions.
"Is it true you and Daniel broke up?" One asked
"Yes and it's better this way" I said and I walked though them.
Ignoring their questions about why and how. I got in Emily and Tom also getting in.
We road in silence as I looked out the window...
It was like the sky felt the same way... it was raining.
I wish non of this had ever happened.
But why do I feel broke without him... I should have never met him.
But I love him? Yes I do but he deserves this.
"We're here" Emily said sadly.
I looked out the window to see indeed we were here. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.
But I held it in.
Emily grabbed Hedwig and her bags.
Making sure Hedwig didn't get wet.
How could I have a friend as good as her? Without her I don't know what I would do. I smiled but it quickly fell. We grabbed our stuff and went to the waiting area. We waited there for hours in silence.
"Flight 201 to Hawaii boarding now" the lady said
"Well I guess this is good bye" Emily said to Tom trying to hold back her tears.
"I guess so but we'll see each other again, and until then we can face time every night" Tom said to Emily and she quickly pecked him on the lips. Then saying good bye one last time.
How I wish that was me and Dan right now... how I miss him, but he needs to learn his lesson.
"Good Bye Emma" Tom said giving me a sad smile
"Good bye Tom" I said.
Me and Emily grabbed our stuff and got to our seats. I could see Emily wanted so bad to go and hug, or even kiss Tom one more time. I could see she was on the verge of tears.
"Emily, well come back soon" I said
But am I lying? What if we don't come back for a long time?
She nodded and looked out the window.
"Emma" she said in almost a whisper
I looked out the window... there stood Dan. Red eyes and a mess.
I want so bad to run out and comfort him but I'm not... I won't.
Emily started sobbing at the sight of Tom with red eyes for the fact we just saw him and he was fine.
I wrapped my arms around her as I cried softly.
"Well come back... I promise" I said
We stayed like that the whole trip. It was terrible how we felt. But eventually we fell asleep.

We are now at Hawaii and we are on the road to our new house we are sharing. What will happen next in our life? What is going to happen? But I guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we.
"Time to start new and fresh" Emily said
"Let's do this" I said

A/n ok that was way to depressing and sad😭😭😭but I will be making a second book and I will let you know when it comes out! Bye my beautiful readers.(ps my emotions are going crazy because this is the first book I have ever finished but I'm also sad so Goodbye 👋🏻)

  -PureBlood4ever