15

We walked up stairs and to Emily's room. We had just eaten a microwave pizza for some reason but it was good. I had brought some of my clothes over the other day to put in my room. Why I have a room in Emily's house... I have know idea! We walked into her room and I started looking for something for her to wear.
"Hmm... since we are going to be inside I don't have to pick a winter outfit... hmm" I said. Then I spotted it and I took it out to her and she smiled. She went to the bathroom and put it on. She came out with this on...

"You look great Emily!" I said and she smiled and grabbed a jacket

"You look great Emily!" I said and she smiled and grabbed a jacket. Probably so she wouldn't freeze to death. She walked over to my room and came back with an outfit and I quickly put it on in the bathroom. This is what I wore...

 This is what I wore

I walked out.
"How are you good at picking out outfits and don't give a shit what people think!" I said confused on how good she was at this. She just shrugged.
"It's missing something" she said and walked over to her jewelry box and took out a necklace...

It was the necklace she wore to the night of the premiere. I put it on and she examined me.
"Ok now your good" she said
"This is so cute where did you even find it in my closet?" I asked
"It was in a box in your room" she said. I sat down a pet the kitten.
"We should really name her" I said
"True... how about Hedwig!" She said smiling
"Sure and who's going to keep her?" I asked
"I can since I have so much extra space" she said.
"Ok" I said and looked at the time.
"It's 5:30 we have an hour till we need to be there" I said
"We could go by pet smart and get some actual cat food and toys" she said
"Sure but let's bring her" I said as the cat purred.
"Ok" she said getting up and putting her jacket on. I did the same. We drove to pet smart and got out. Emily had Hedwig in her hands like the poor things life depends on it... which it might. We walked into the store and a woman walked up to us.
"Hi how may I help you" she asked
"We need cat food, litter, and toys" I said smiling
"Ok follow me" she said and showed us to the cat isle.
"All of our cat stuff is here, let me or any employee know if you need anything" she said and walked off. We walked down the isle and got food, litter, toys and a couple of cat clothes which were so cute! We checked out and before we went outside Emily put Hedwig in a cat sweater so she wouldn't freeze. We got to the car and drove to Dans. We were there just in time. We walked up to the door and knocked. Dan opened the door! He smiled at me and let us in. Before I got in he stopped me.
"Are you ok?" He whispered in my ear
"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.
"Doesn't matter, Anyways what do you guys want to watch" Dan asked. I let it slide I'm not going to be a clingy girlfriend.
"Percy Jackson?" Ton suggested
"NO! Never Percy Jackson" Emily said firmly
"Why not?" Dan asked
"Have you read the book?" She asked
"No" the boys said in unison
"Good bye I'll take Hedwig home" she said pretending to get up but Tom pulled her back and onto his lap.
"Your not going anywhere, and who's Hedwig?" Tom asked
"The pretty white kitten Emily saved earlier" I said handing Emily Hedwig
"Aww she's so cute" Dan said
"Aww don't you deserve all the attention in the world" Tom said in a baby voice holding the cat.
"Hey! Back off my man cat" Emily siad jokingly
"Same here" I said giggling
"Aww your still cuter" dan said kissing my forehead.
"Mmhmm" I said crossing my arms.
"I'm obviously been replaced by a cat" Emily said as Tom cuddled with the cat.
"Aww I'm not replacing you" he said
"At lest your cute" she said taking Hedwig
"Who that cat or Tom?" Dan asked
"Hmm... definitely the cat" she said
"Hey!" Tom said
"I'm just kidding" she said
"Well let's see what should we watch?" I asked
"Well we could watch hunger games?" Tom suggested. Emily nodded in agreement
"Are you ok with that Emma?" Dan asked
"Yeah sure" I said fake smiling. I'm kinda scared of this movie, but not much. He put in the movie and we sat on the couch. As the movie played I got more and more frightened. Then you got to the actual hunger games part. Yeah the first thing I did was jump.
"Are you ok Emma" dan asked
"Y-Yeah this part just scares me a little" I said. Then I jumped again, but this time Dan caught me in his arms and held me there in his chest. I felt like nothing could hurt me, and that I could do anything. I smiled and closed my eyes. I opened then when the movie was almost over to see Dan asleep, Emily had her head on Toms lap, Tom half asleep, and Hedwig on my lap. I pet Hedwig and she purred. I smiled. I was about to get up but then I realized Dan had his arms around me and probably wasn't going to let me go. I smiled. And soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

A/n hey loves hope you liked this chapter! So if I don't update much it's because I have FSA this week and next!
Bye!

  -PureBlood4ever