12

I woke up to the beautiful sound of Harry Potter music. I looked around I was in my room, nothing was broken, and... I'm not the only one in this bed! Shit! I stood up and looked down... I was still wearing my clothes.
"Thank God!" I said quietly so I didn't wake up Dan. Dan had everything on except a shirt. We didn't do anything last night thank the lord... wait! I ran to my extra room. Emily and Tom were in there. They hadn't done anything either.
"Emily" I whispered waking her up silently. Nothing happened all it did was make her hand wake my hand away. I walked back to my room. I quickly ran to the bathroom and started to though up. I felt someone come and hold my hair up. The brief second I got I saw it was Dan.
"Hey Emma?" He asked looking worried
"Yes?" I responded
"We didn't..." dan said
"No we didn't" I said. He looked more calm.
"I was worried this was morning sickness" he said
I felt bad for him he was so worried it was kind of depressing seeing him like this.
"Well I think I just threw up all the alcohol from last night" I said standing up.
"Ok, so did you check on Emily and Tom?" He asked
"Their fine too" I said
"Ok, so what do you have planned on this beautiful day?" Dan asked
"Nothing much" I said shrugging my shoulders
"We'll find something to do" dan said
"Ima go make breakfast" I said walking out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I washed my hand and started cooking.
Then I heard gaging from up stairs. Emily must have just woke up.
I kept cooking pancakes and blueberry muffins. Dan, Tim, and Emily walked down. Emily was leaned up against Tom.
"I'm never drinking again!" Emily said in pain
"Ok, at lest you tried" I said picking up a muffin and handing it to Emily.
"Thank ya" she said and took a bite out of it.
"So what do you girls want to do today?" Tom asked
"Well I need to unpack all those boxes of stuff from my parents house" Emily said
"I can help" I said
"Us too" Dan said
"And Emma would probably be happy to help" Dan said putting his hand around my waist.
"She probably would, but it's Saturday I don't want to bore you with cleaning" Emily said
"It's ok we can hang out after wards" I said
"Well ima head there now. See ya" Emily said grabbing her skateboard and leaving.
"Man that girls hot!" Tom exclaimed
"Tom that's my best friend And your gonna talk like that around me?" I asked warningly. He shook his head no. And I went up stairs to get dressed. I was brushing my teeth when Dan came and wrapped his arms around me.
"What are you doing" I asked giggling
"Just being here with you" He said smiling
He kissed me and I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. It was magical (pun intended) he rapped his arms protectively around my waist. He picked me up and put me on the counter. His hands now on the sides of my legs. I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back.
"Come on let's go" I said getting off the counter...