20

I walked in Tom was holding her hand up crying... oh no!
"Hello Emma" I heard Emily say
"YOUR AWAKE! MY GOSH EMILY I WILL HURT YOU! Now I'm going to give you a hug!" I said crying from joy hugging my friend
"Calm down, calm down, shh... shh" she said comforting me. I felt myself smile.
"I was s-so worried" I said my tears starting to go away.
"It's ok I'm fine..." she was stopped by a doctor
"Actually you um... have cancer" the doctor said
I saw Emily's face drop from happiness to sadness.
"W-What?" She asked
"You have cancer" she said one more time
A tear fell down Emily's face
But she sucked it up
"Where?" She asked
"Um... you actually have full body cancer" the doctor said
Emily looked like she was on the verge of tears. Me and Tom hugged her. She started to slightly sob.
"Why me?" She whispered
"Why me..."

Time skip//

Emily had been out of the hospital for a couple of days now and she hasn't been very happy which I get because figuring out she has cancer must be hard for her. Tom and Fan have moved out of my house but Tom apparently went to go comfort Emily even though she said she is fine. But me knowing Emily Ivan tell she's not. Right now I'm walking to her house. When I finally get there i walk in. I don't see Emily. I walk up to her room and hear slight crying.
"Emily?" I ask opening her door slightly
"Go Away!" She yelled
"Emily what's wrong?" I ask
"I said go AWAY!" She yelled
I'm worried she doesn't usually act like this.
"Emily tell me what's wrong right now!" I said trying to hold back my tears.
"I! SAID! GO! AWAY!" She yelled getting up and punching her wall.
"What is wrong! What has happened to the amazing nerdy, badass girl I met all though years ago!" I yelled
"Oh! Yeah! She is gone! She has been hurt, bullied, told she has cancer, and is worried every day that her friends don't really want to be friends!" She yelled. I felt tears go down my cheek, how could she feel this, she is amazing!
"And know what! When I got transferred it was because I was a troubled kid! I had depression! I got into fight ms every day! I had to go to camps where they hurt me because I was different! I've never been normal! And I never will and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!" She yelled and ran into her bathroom and slammed the door and locked it.
"Emily... Emily! Please! Don't do what I think your doing!" I yelled in tears. I backed away as she opened the door.
"So you just automatically think I'm going to kill myself every time I'm sad or mad now!" She yelled
"What?... n-no" I said
"Now your scared of me! Know what just get out!" She yelled
"What?! No Emily please..." she cut me off
"Get out before I do something I'm going to regret!" She yelled and I let my tears flow and I did as she said. I'll leave her be for a couple of days and try again I guess. But what will happen to our friendship now... or do we even still have one?

A/n sorry for the short chapter and for being a bitch and not updating as soon as I said I would