21

It's been days and I've left her alone but we need to film a video and... I miss my best friend... but I still couldn't believe she got into fights and... she's always seemed so nice!
"Emma are you ready to try and talk to her?" Dan asked
"I think so" I said unsure
"Tom is already down there and told her your coming and he's not dead yet so..."
"What do you mean!!!" I yelled
"Emma not that way I mean she obviously is calm!" Dan said trying to calm me down.
"O-Ok... sorry I've just been very sensitive to that stuff when it's come to Emily" I said feeling bad for getting mad at him.
"It's ok she'll be fine" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Come on let's go" I said and we left to go see Emily. When we got there I walked up to the door.
"Here goes nothing" I said but before I could knock the door was opened and I was smashed in a hug. It was Emily. I hugged her back tears on both our eyes.
"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed
"I missed you too" She said
"I'm so... so sorry for bursting out at you when I knew that you were going though a tough time and..." she cut me off.
"No it's my fault I should have told you why I was transferred and all that other stuff I haven't told you about" she said wiping away a tear
"It's ok" I said
"Know you ready to film?" She asked laughing
"Yup but one thing"I said
"What is it?" She asked smiling
"What exactly haven't you been telling me?" I asked smirking
"Come on let's go" she said. And we did.
"So what are we going to film?" I asked
"Well since we have both the boys here we could do the boyfriend tag" she said
"Sure but let's go ask them first, and put something one twitter asking for questions" I said
"Ok I'll work on twitter you go ask the boys" she said and pulled out her phone and started typing. I walked out and to see the boys talking outside.
"Hey you guys want to help with the next video?" I asked getting their attention.
"Sure" They said and walked in.
"Wait what exactly are we doing?"Dan asked
"The boyfriend tag" I said kissing Dans cheek.
"Ok" he said
"Is Emily ok with it?" Tom asked
"She's actually the one who thought of it" I said and we walked up the stairs to her room. Emily was sitting there laughing.
"What now!" I asked giggling
"Most of the comments are 'You finally decided to date Emily! About time!' I love our fans... most of the time" she said and we all laughed.
"Ok let's start" I said and Emily put the Finnish putting the camera up.
"Let's do this now you two get your asses over in the corner and don't come out until we say so" Emily said and I laughed
"Well your confident" Tom said and did as told
"I sorta have to be confident at my job to do it right so..." Emily said and we sat down in our chairs.
"Ready?"I asked the boys
"Ready" They said
"Ok let's do this" Emily said and started the camera.
"Hey guys so we're back with a video!" I said happily
"And yes like you saw in the tittle it's a boyfriend tag so our boyfriends are" Emily was stoped by Tom kissing her cheek but Dan went right onto my lips. I pulled away slightly smiling, dan smiling right back.
"Come on brake it up you two" Tom said and we looked away from each other.
"Ok so first question is from..."

Time skip—

The video was a success and now Emily's back to editing it.
"Ok Emily what do you want to eat?" I asked because they boys had left.
"Let's Get Chinese!" She said happily looking up from the computer.
"Sure I'll go get it and be right back" I said and grabbed my phone, my wallet, and a pack of gum because why not?
"Ok I'll be here" she said and I went and got the food. When I got back I felt like I was being watched but when I looked around no one was there. I walked inside to see Emily watching Gravity Falls.
"Why are you watching a Disney show?" I asked rolling my eyes
"Because its a good show" she said
I laughed and handed her her food which consisted off low main, and an egg roll.(man now I want Chinese🙃) I sat down and watched the show with her and ate.
"Look who's watching a Disney Channel show now" she said smirking
"Still you" I said
"Sure" she said sticking out her tong.
"Ok fine now that we're done eating want to go for a walk?" I asked
"Sure why not." She said and we got up and walked out the door. We walked for a little while in silence and then I felt like someone was watching me again.
"Do you feel that?" I asked
"Yeah" She said
"Maybe we should go back..." I looked around but then Emily was gone.
"Emily... EMILY this isn't funny" I said trying to look for her but she was no where to be seen.
"Where could see... Ugh" I tried to speak but a man put a gag in my mouth.
"You got the other one?" The dude asked
"Yeah let's go before someone sees us" the other man said
"Mhhugh" Emily was trying to speak. But it didn't work so she just started kicking and punching. I did the same.
"What going on here?" I heard a familiar voice say... it was the voice of my boyfriend.
"Mhhuhhh" I tried to speak. Dan then saw me and Emily.
"Let then go!" He yelled
"GO! GO! GO!" The one with me said
"Get back here!" Dan yelled
"Mfhh" Emily finally knocked the guy that had her out. She took the gag out of her mouth.
"Dan come on" she said and started running after me. I as scared what if they weren't able to get me. But then we fell to the ground.
"OW! I winced in pain as Emily and Dan came up to me.
"Emma!" They both yelled and Dan got down on his knees to help me while Emily went to go get the dude before he got up.
"I'm ok... I think... I'll call the police" I said trying to get up and grab my phone. I called 911 while Dan hugged me. Soon the cops came and roomy he men away and Tom came and comforted Emily. Dan asked if he could spend the night with me to make sure I'm ok so I said yes. He's my boyfriend of course he's going to ask to stay the night to make sure I'm ok its the kind thing to do. And it looked like Tom and Emily went to her house but who knows if they are going to sleep or if their going to just watch movies.
When we got to my place I got changed into my pj's and get in bed Dan getting in with me and putting a protective arm around me...

A/n ok so just to let you know there's probably only going to be a few chapters more and then I'm going to make a second book! Bye!