16

I woke up it was probably around 6. I was still in Dans arms he still being asleep. I looked over to see Tom asleep and Emily still the same way she was last night.
"Did you stay up all night Emily?" I asked
"You know I don't sleep well" Emily said her voice growing weak. Emily has something called sleep amnesia and she can't sleep well... and if she's lucky she will get sleep. When she stays at my house or the other way around I try to stay awake with her but I usually fail and end up apologizing and her saying that there's no need to be sorry.
"I need to take Hedwig home, do you want some help?" She asked getting up.
"Please And Thank you" I said
"Ok let's see, on 3... 1...2...3.." She said and tried to pull me out of Dans arms but failing.
"Ok so let's try a switch aro" she said and grabbed on of the gigantic back pillows from the couch.
"Ready?"She asked
"Yup" I said
"Ok slowly... easy..." she said putting the pillow in as I slid out.
"Done" I said once I was out. I grabbed Hedwig.
"Let's go" I said and we walked out the door, and drove to Emily's house. We got there and fed her and Hedwig quickly fell asleep. Then my phone went off. Dan was calling.

[Emma, Dan]

Emma where are YOU!
I'm at Emily's House
Is she there with you?
Yes and why?
Tom was about to have a heart attack because he couldn't find her and I couldn't find you... he also said every time he woke up last night she wasn't asleep? Do you know why?
Yeah but it's not my place to tell you
Ok just wondering
Bye!
Bye

I hung up and Emily came down dressed in...

"Nice and now ima go get changed" I said and she smiled and I walked up to my room and got dressed in this

We weren't planning on going anywhere so we decided to stay at her house and maybe make a video. I walked down the stairs to see Emily reading a book.
"Ok so do we want to make a video real quick?" I asked
"Sure" she said

Time skip to three days after—————

I had awoken to the beautiful sound of birds. I looked out side to see the snow was melting. My phone started going off. It was Emily.

[Emily, Emma]

Tire to channel 6 news!
Ok
*turns on tv*
*reporter starts talking
"Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe were spotted in a library getting the Percy Jackson series. And when we asked why all they said was..."*
*turns to video of Dan and Tom*
*"we are reading these because we had a movie night with our girlfriends the other night and when Tom suggested that we watch the Percy Jackson movies... well his girlfriend went on about how different the movie is from the book so we thought we would read it"*
OH MY GOSH!
I know right!
Well we're amazing!
Yup anyways got to go bye!
Bye!

I put my phone away and lates back on my bed.
"What to do... what to do" I said trapping a pencil on my chin.
"Ahh..." I said calmly and got my drawing pad and started to draw. When I was done it looked like this...

I smiled and admired my work well done

I smiled and admired my work well done. Then it hit me... Emily's birthday was coming up! I have to plan something! Emily isn't much for birthday parties but I still plan them!
I quickly dialed Toms number.

[Tom, Emma]

Hello
Have you gotten Emily a birthday present yet!?
Wait Emily's birthday is coming up? She never talked about it?
She doesn't really like her birthday because people try to throw her a party even if she doesn't want one!
Well we should throw her one!
Already on it... I'm thinking a pool party!
Sounds great bye!
Bye

Something told me I had a lot of planning to do...