18

"Ok Emily let's go" I said and we got out of the car. We walked up to the door and I handed her the keys. She unlocked the door.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Emily smiled I knew she wanted this.
"How much was you?" She asked
"Good amount but your boyfriend and our friends helped" I said smiling
"Happy birthday!" Emma W said crushing Emily in a hug. I laughed at the expression Emily had on her face.
"Em it's her birthday let's not kill her with a hug" Tom said walking up
"Ok..." she said and let go. Tom walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. She giggled.
"TOM! What have you done to my best friend! She never giggled!"I exclaimed
He chuckled which made her blush.
"Hey Emma" Dan said putting his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
"Hi Danny boy" I said giggling.
"Well Dan hasn't changed you has he you still giggle" Emily said which made all of us laugh.
"Oh Emily I have some people I ant you to meet" Tom said grabbing Emily's hand.
"See you later Emma" she said as Tom pulled her off. I smiled and looked back to Dan who was looking right back at me.
"Come on let's go swimming" I said and grabbed my bathing suit.
"Ok let me go get changed" he said and walked to the bathroom and I walked to my bedroom. I put on the bathing suit from the mall. I was washing my make up off when I felt arms wrap around me again.
"Hello Love" Dan said in my ear.
"Hello Mr Potter" I said giggling and continuing to wash off my make up.
"You ready?" He asks
"Yup let's go" I said and we walk out to the pool. Emma W did a great job decorating! I jumped in and I could hear Dan chuckle. He yelled then jumped in(like Ben in descendants) I laughed as he came up from the bottom. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into a kiss. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I we pulled apart. I saw a girl standing there.
"Um... hello?" I said confused
"Hi I'm Lillian" she said then looked over to Dan.
"I thought you said you were not with anyone" she said
"No I said I was with someone and you just are a pain in the arse" Dan said annoyed
"Ugh! You'll love me sooner or later" she said and flipped her hair and stormed off. I was worried. Was she right? Would he end up dating her?
"She's so annoying! I will never like her!" Dan said in disgust. He's right what am I thinking! Dan loves me right? Dan leaned in and I did as well but pulled away when I was splashed with water. I saw Emily come up from the water.
"Hey love birds" she said, she was wearing the bathing suit from the mall.
"Why does everyone have to do that?" Dan asked
"Well go ahead I'll leave" Emily said and swam away a little
We leaned in once again... but was once splashed with water.
"Ha! Sorry did I interrupt something?" Tom asked laughing. Emily had her fist in her mouth trying to not laugh.
"Well I leave now"  Tom said and swam over to Emily.
"Well I think we can now" dan said and he pulled me close and kissed me hard. I opened my eyes for a second to see Emily was talking a picture. I smiled and went back to kissing Dan. He pulled away because well... we needed to breathe. I put my forehead on his and his on mine. Then I heard laughter. I looked over to see Emily being teased by... oh no! Rebecca! Rebecca was the meanest girl in high school. She always bullied Emily for acting like a boy sometimes.
"Oh theres Rebecca!whats she up to?" Dan said
"YOU INVITED HER!" I yelled and got out of the pool. Even when Emily is so tall Rebecca always made her feel small. I walked over to her.
"Rebecca GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled pointing to the door.
"WHY! I was invited" she said sass in her tone.
"Get out of my house" I said firmly
"DAN! Your not going to let her talk to me like that!" She whined as I looked behind me to see Dan. I was so mad right now I hadn't realized that someone was missing.
"Get out of my house!" I yelled trying not to cause a seen.
"WHY! I'm not doing anything!" She protested
"Then What do you call bullying Emily!" I yelled
"She doesn't matter! She's a worthless..." oh boy she's about to get it
"Boyish! Geek! Nerd!..." ok if she says one more thing I'm going to kill her.
"Bitch!" She yelled and her posey laughed. I jumped at her but Emma W grabbed me. Dan had Tom.
"Let me at her!"I yelled
"Tommy why do you care!" She wined and patted her face eye lashes flirtatiously.
"BECAUSE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND YOU JACK ASS BITCH! AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY PARTY!" He yelled
"Fine I'll leave" she said and walked away but before she left she blew a kiss at Tom. He looked disgusted.
"Ok everyone back to what you were doing" Emma W said

Time skip///

We had went back to what we were doing and about an hour later Tom ran up to me.
"Do you know where Emily is?!" He asked panicked
"Uh... I'm not sure" I said and then started worrying. I hadn't seen her.
"Is there anywhere you haven't looked?" I asked
"Um... the bathrooms and guest bedroom" Tom said
"Ok you check the guest bedroom and I'll look in the bathrooms" I said and we both dashed off. I looked in all of the bathrooms and went back to the guest bedroom and saw Tom.
"Did you find her?!" He asked worried
"No did you?" I asked worry filling me
"N-No, I couldn't get the guest bathroom open" he said. I gasped and quickly ran to the door and grabbed a Bobbie pin. I unlocked the door and there she was. Covered in blood. I heard Tom gasp and quickly take his phone out and called 911. I could hear him in the background talking. I fell to my knees... she can't die, she's to young she needs to live! Tom came over to me and rubbed my back as I started to cry. The ambulance came and when they took Emily out everyone said that they would pry for her of a hope your ok and left. The only people left where me, Tom, Dan, and Emma W. We sat there all sad. Then the door opened. Colin walked in.
"Hi sorry I'm... what happened?" He asked
"E-E-E-Em-m-I-Il-l-ly t-tr-i-ied to k-k-k..." Dan cut me off
"Emily tried to kill her self..." Dan said
"Oh no! Is she ok?" He asked
"W-We don't k-know... we h-haven't went to see h-her t-they said to wait u-until t-t-tomorrow" I said in between sobs. Dan side hugged me rubbing my back.
"I-I'm going to go to bed" I said and got up
"Good night" they said Colin left something on the table but then said his fair wells and left. I walked up to my rooms and sat there I couldn't fall asleep. I had sat here for two hours. I was pretty sure they had left. But then I started to sob loudly and Dan came in.
"Shh... shh... it ok she'll be fine" he said hugging me.
"B-but What is she's not" I said shaking
"She will be Emily is strong and... I'm sorry for inviting Rebecca" he said apologetically
"It's ok y-you didn't know" I said I could tell he still felt responsible. She has to make it... I don't know what I would do with out her. Me and Dan just sat like that and cuddled as I cried my heart out.