19

It's been months since Emily's birthday. And she still hasn't woken up. You could see it was effecting me and Tom most. I hate the fact that Emily could be dying and her parents don't care! It's so... AGRG! Since me and Tom had been needing help the boys have been staying with me at my house. No one goes in the guest bathroom that Emily tried to kill herself in. I haven't been eating much and it is apparently kills Dan to see me so unhealthy. I would watch TV... but all of it's news about Emily and I don't want to watch that. Almost every night Dan has came in and comforted me. And it's been nice. Tom has barley came out of the room Emily has at my house. He's also been really close to Hedwig because I brought her here so I could feed her and such until Emily comes back... or if she does.
"Emma you ok?" I heard Dan ask
"Y-Yeah just thinking" I said trying to pull of a fake smile. He didn't buy it.
"Come on let's go do something, we can drag Tom out of her room and go to the park or something" Dan said trying to lighten the mood.
"Sure" I said smiling slightly but not fully. Dan got up and I did the same. We walked over to Emily's room. Of course Tom was there sitting on her bed with some of her stuff.
"Come on Tom we're going to go do something" I said
He just shook his head no.
"Come on well go to the music shop!" Dan said
Tom shook his head no
"The Park?" I asked
He once again shook his head no.
"We could go see Emily?" Dan asked. I felt my breath stop for a second but went back to normal.
Tom looked up, his eyes had bags under them and were red.
"O-Ok" He said and got up setting Hedwig down. I sighed. It's been so depressing with out Emily.

Time skip brought to you by laziness//

We got to the hospital and we checked in at the front. We walked to Emily's room which was 1073. We got there and walked in because the sign saying we couldn't come in wasn't on it. But when we got there all the doctors were in there arguing about something.
"OI! Wats going on?!" Tom asked worried
"Oh... um hello... um we're sorry to say this but... if Emily doesn't wake up soon we are going to have to just say she's dead" zone of the doctors said. I felt tears form in my eyes. Tom looked like he was about to kill the doctors.
"You can't do that she's strong!" Tom yelled
"But she hasn't waken up in months and her body is not built for this much pressure!" The doctor exclaimed.
"She will make it! She has to!" I yelled
"We're so sorry but if she's not up by next Friday... we just have to move on" a nurse said from the background. I was tearing up. Dan pulled me into a hug. I sobbed and sobbed.
"She can't die, she just can't" i muffled in Dans chest.
"She'll be fine" he said rubbing my back and then kissing my forehead.
"I hope your right" I said
And we all just stood there crying... hoping for something o happen...

A/n I should leave you there but I'm not that mean so just keep going!

Time skipidy//

It was Tuesday of next week. Emily hasn't woken up. Tom has stayed at the hospital every night and if it wasn't for Hedwig I probably would have as well... me and Dan have gone in every day hoping for something to happen. Everyday hen I got home i would have tons of mail from fans who are worried about Emily and sent in gifts. But I was worried that I will never be able to give them to her... we are on our way to the hospital for our daily visit. We walked to room 1073 and got there. Tom was asleep and thank goodness because every time we had come in he looked like he hadn't slept. I silently walked over to Emily trying to not wake up Tom. I sat down on the side of the bed. I remember the first day we met...

Flashback——

I was walking down the halls of  the school I had grown quite found of. I got to class and when the bell rang the teacher stood in-front of the class and said...
'Ok class so we have a new student'
And then the nerdiest, badass girl I had ever seen came in. She smiled with almost a version of mysterious and cool. She came and sat next to me. She didn't say anything.
'Hi I'm Emma' I said
'I'm Emily' she said smiling
'So you were transpired here do you know why? Not to be rude just wondering' I said
'Oh... um because I was exhaling in all my classes and they wanted me to have a harder class so here I am' she said. I smiled. I feel like this is the start of a great friendship.

End of flashback——

I sighed. Then I heard a yawn and I looked over to see Tom waking up.
"Is she awake" he asked with almost excitement in his voice
"N-No" I said sadly and his expression turned sad. Dan kissed my forehead. I slightly smiled.
"Please Emily Wake up" I heard Tom whisper under his breath. He came over and kissed her forehead. And he sat back down and put his head in his hands and exhaled loudly.

Then I felt something move. I quickly looked. I looked like Emily was moving... Emily's MOVING!
"TOM! EMILY JUST MOVED!" I exclaimed in almost tears of joy. He quickly shot up Dan did the same and we stayed that way. Stairring a her. Then she moved a bit more.
"QUICK GET THE DOCTOR!" Tom said
I ran out of the room and down the halls to find a doctor. Then I spotted the one from the other day.
"DOCTOR! EMILYS AWAKE!" I yelled and the doctor quickly shot up from his conversation sand apologized and came running down the halls gathering nurses as he ran. We got there Tom was holding Emily's hand up. He had tears in his eyes...

A/n ok I know I'm mean but I'll probably update tomorrow!😈 MWAHAHA!

-PureBlood4ever