13

We got out to my car and drove to Emily's place. I had always liked Emily's flat because it was beautiful, not because it was basically Hogwarts on the inside, but because the first thing you see is it's beauty. Or it's just beautiful because it's actually Number 4 privet drive and it looks exactly like the one from Harry Potter. Anyways we drove up to her house and I saw Dans eyes widen.
"She's a Dursley!" He exclaimed jokingly
"Yes she's you long lost cousin" I said sarcastically
"Wait it not only looks like the Dursley's house it literally is Number 4 privet drive?" Tom asked chuckling
"YuP" I said poping the P
"How did we not find this?" Dan asked Tom
"Probably because there quit new" I said as the car stopped. I got out the boys following my action. Dan and Tom went up and were like kids in a candy store. There eyes widened and Tom went to touch the house.
"Oi! Hands off the million dollar merchandise!" I heard Emily yell
"Man this brings back memories... Wait million dollar merchandise?" Tom asked
"Yeah it cost extra because of all the Harry Potter fans out there, now come on" Emily said waving her hand indicating for us to come in. We walked into the house.
"When is Emma going to get here?" I asked
"She said she'll be here soon" Dan said
"Ok" I said walking into the living room. It was covered in posters and merchandise from over the years.
"Ok Emily I absolutely love this house" I heard Emma say
"Thanks" Emily said then Emma came in and gave us all welcomes.
"So what do we need to do?" Emma asked
"We need to empty out the box's in the room upstairs" I said
"We get to see your probably amazing Harry Potter themed room" Emma asked Emily smiling
"No it's not my room it's an extra" Emily said
"Well where do you sleep?" Tom asked
"Under the stairs" Emily said. They laughed and she just looked at them confused.
"You know she's not kidding" I said looking at them.
"Wait you seriously sleep under the stairs?" Dan asked
"Sometimes, I always wanted to be the next Harry Potter so this is as good as I'm going to get" Emily said shrugging her shoulders smiling.
"I remember Dan complaining about how uncomfortable it was for just a couple of minutes and you do a whole night!" Tom exclaimed
"Yup now come on" she said beginning to walk up the stairs. We got to a larger room probably master. It was covered in boxes and... posters.
"This is why me and Emily are friends" I said
"Because of how similar you two are?" Emma asked
"Nope! Because of this crazy love for Harry Potter" I said laughing as Emily picked up her universal wand.
"Stuphy" Emily said swish and flicking her wand like she should.
"Ok let's get to work" I said laughing at her geekiness. We all got to work.
"Oh by the way if any one of you beak anything most of this stuff is limited edition and there's only one in the world... so no pressure" Emily said starting to unpack a box.
"No pressure that's a lot of pressure" Tom said
"No it's not just don't drop the stuff" I said in a duh tone. We worked like that for hours and hours. Man I have to got to the bathroom.
"Ima go get some tea do you guys want anything?" Emily asked
"We're good" Emma said
"Ima go with ya" I said walking out the door. Emily followed after me. She went to go get some tea and I went to the bathroom. (Ima spare you the details...) once I was done I walked back to the room to see Emily with her phone recording something. I looked at her screen. Wait are they really doing that. I walked over to her to get a better view.
"Expalliomus" Dan yelled at Tom
"Curse you Potter! Sectumsempra!" Tom yelled.
"Saud off Malfoy!" Emma yelled.
"That's it Avada Kedavra!" Tom yelled and Dan fell to the floor. I looked to Emily she was grabbing a wand that was near the door. She picked it up.
"Avada Kedavra!" She yelled at Tom. Tom fell to the floor.
"Where you videoing that?" Emma asked laughing
"Yup the entire thing!" Emily said laughing. The boys got up.
"Your lucky you boys grapes the non one of a kind wands" I said
"Ok lets finish this" Dan said
After hours and hours of cleaning we finally finished.
"Ok now we can shoot our videos in here Emma" Emily said flopping onto the chair. I looked around, all I see is Harry Potter stuff, from posters to cardboard cutouts.
"I'm way to obsessed" Emily said laughing
"Hey it's ok Rupert is way to obsessed with ice cream" Tom said shrugging his shoulders.
"Yeah I remember reading something about him buying a ice cream truck with his first pay check" I said
"Oh yeah... he still has that" Emma said
"And still annoys the ice cream man because he gives out free ice cream because the ice cream man makes kids pay WAY to much for ice cream" Tom said
"Well at lest he's being nice" I said...

A/n I know terrible ending but I don't care. When I imagine Dan and Toms faces when they see the hose all I see is this...

 When I imagine Dan and Toms faces when they see the hose all I see is this

Ok bye loves! 😁        -PureBlood4ever

Ok bye loves! 😁
        -PureBlood4ever