01: love

01: love
YERI

"I love you Yeri," Namjoon confesses. We are currently at his place watching a movie when he blurted it out all of a sudden. He was holding me in his arms, his eyes still fixed on the screen.

"What?" I jerk up and look at him. "Love?"

He looks nervous, but finally admits it once again. "Yes Yeri, I love you, you mean so much to me." He gives me a small small, making his dimples appear.

Oh no...

I start to get up, my eyes wide. Love? He loved me? I could see that he was waiting for a response but I couldn't answer him.

I didn't feel the same way.

We have been dating for about a month now, everything was fine. He made me so happy, I loved being around him, but that was it. Nothing more.

"Yeri?" Namjoon calls my name. I'm standing in front of him, frozen. He starts to get up moving closer to me, I step backwards, making more distance between us.

My mid was going all over the place thinking about him.

I wasn't even thinking about Namjoon, no. I was thinking about Jungkook. He was all I could think about. Every moment I shared with Namjoon, I imagined it was him.

It made the pain easier to deal with.

I wanted to be him that held me in his arms, that told me he loved me. I needed it.

But what I needed more right now was to get out of this house.

"I got to go," I mumble picking up my phone from the coffee table and start walking to the front door. I needed to get out of here now before I said something stupid.

"Yeri! Wait!" Namjoon chases me grabbing my wrist, making me stop.

"Namjoon I can't do this now, I'll talk to you tomorrow at school," I don't make eye contact with him, afraid I will start crying in front of him.

"Please don't go," he whispers, holding my chin with his other hand, making me look at him.

I could see my reflection in his shining eyes. I felt ashamed for using him this way, using him to forget my pain.

"Let go of me," my voice shakes. Namjoon didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve me.

He let's me go and I run out the door and start walking home, wiping away my tears away.