21: like

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend in the whole world. You know who you are, thanks for waiting.

21: like
JUNGKOOK

"Did you tell her?" Namjoon walks past me, through the door walking into my house.

What does he want now?

"What are you doing here?" I could hear how annoyed I sounded. I am upset. Yeri hasn't been answering my messages since last night. I thought we were good, I thought everything was back to normal.

She never ignored me before.

"I think Yeri just broke up with me," he looks very mad right now. His hair was a mess and his face was getting redder and redder.

Serves him right.

"Okay... what does this have to do with me?" He's ticking me off now. I don't want to do anything that I will regret.

"You," he points his finger to me chest, "are the reason she broke up with me or whatever just happened."

I push his hand away and walk to he kitchen grabbing some banana milk from the fridge. I never liked banana milk before I met Yeri, she's obsessed with it.

I slam the fridge, slamming my fingers under the door. "Agh!" I wince from the pain, bringing my fingers to my mouth. "Get out Joon," I walk over to the couch.

"You like her."

"Okay, what?" I get turn towards him, he was still standing in the foyer. He's always talking, his voice makes me want my brain to explode. He's either breaking something or making up his own ideas.

"You heard me," and he walks to the front door and walks out not looking back.

I feel myself fall back into the couch, I felt dizzy. Everything has been happening too fast for me. I don't know what to think.

Yet at the same time I do.

I'm feeling something new.

I've been thinking about y/n more. Our memories together... we just connect. Like a lock and key. She's the only one that knows everything about me, she's the only one I trust 100%.

The way her face lights up when she smiles. Her perfect lips, eyes, skin. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Holy shit.

Fuck.

I can't believe it.

Yet I can. I can't help from smiling. My best friend. We know each other inside out. It was like we were meant to be.

I can't believe it.

Yeri,I've fallen for you.

Hard.

***

YERI

Lisa was stroking my hair, singing me to sleep.
But the problem was I couldn't fall asleep, not after the confession I just told her.

"Take my hand..... take my whole life too....because I can't help, falling in love with you," his voice was light and sweet, but not like Jungkooks. No one could sing like Jungkook.

I couldn't even think of anything else. Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook.

I feel Lisa start to shake my shoulder lightly. I turn my head to her raising an eyebrow. She hands me my phone that was vibrating, displaying a smiling Jungkook on the screen.

My body shoots up and I quickly answer my phone. "Jungkook? Is everything okay?" I cross my fingers, I wouldn't be able to take it if he was in any sort of danger.

"Yes I'm fine, I'm actually better than fine," I could hear his smile in the way spoke. I could feel my heart start to warm up. He sounded so happy.

I chuckle softly, "that's good," a smile had taken over my lips. Lisa mouths to me 'what is he saying' and I shush her with my hand.

"I just broke up with Gia. For real this time."

"Is that so?" I felt so happy at the moment, I never want this feeling to go away. Gia was finally out of the picture.

Finally. Out.

"When can I see you?" I could hear his car come to life. He wants to see me. I jump up front he bed and start dancing around. Lisa also gets up joining me in my dance even though she doesn't know what's going on.
"Yeri?"

"Yes! I'm here!" I sigh out, laughing out loud. I can't believe this is happening.

"Yeri," he pauses and I start to worry. Maybe I took this the wrong way. Oh no, this is so embarrassing. I can feel my whole world crashing down.

I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. All this hope. But you know what they say about hope: it bleeds eternal misery.

I'm so stupid to jump to conclusions. Of course he only saw me as a friend. That's all I'll ever be to him, I just need to except it now.

"Let's go on a date."