23: together

23: together
YERI

Jungkook took us to an ice cream shop that we used to go to last year all the time. He has been such a gentlemen, giving me compliments and opening doors for me. Such boyfriend materiel.

Once he opened the car door for me, he took my hand, intertwining our fingers together. They fit perfectly.

We waited in line for the ice cream patiently. I pretended to be fascinated by the shop, secretly sneaking glances at Jungkook. His hair was perfectly brushed, while his white shirt with blue jeans matched his timberlands.

I sneak another peek at Jungkook and quickly look away when his eyes catch mine. I could feel my face heat up as my hands stated to get sweaty.

"Cute," I hear Jungkook comment, making my cheeks flush a crimson red.

"Stop," I mumble as we walk forward in line.

"You're cute," he whispers from behind me, into my ear. I could feel my whole body spasm from what he just said.

What brought this all on?

But before I could say anything back we were next in line. "How can I help you two?" A young girl with silver hair put into two space buns smile at us.

"One banana and one chocolate ice cream, please," Jungkook orders for both of us, handing her his card. She smiles and goes behind the counter, getting our ice cream for us.

Soon after she hands us out treat and we leave the shop to go sit outside where the sun was starting to set.

We walked to the near by park, sitting down on the grass. The wind felt good in my hair, it wasn't to cold, everything felt just right.

"Thank you for the ice cream," I wasn't usually afraid of an awkward moment but right now with Jungkook it was hard for me to form sentences. What was this boy doing to me?

"Anything for you," he smiles cheekily, resting his head on my lap. I giggle taking his ice cream, feeding him a spoonful of the banana sweetness. I smile as I clean the excess as it runs down his chin.

"You're so messy."

"You're the one feeding me!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" he begins to pout and I start to giggle some more. He's making me feel like such a girl and I love it. I love how he makes me feel. It's like I have wings and i'm finally flying for the first time, taking off into the sunset.

He tackles me, pushing me back into the grass as we roll around. I shut my eyes as I laugh my heart out. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes and I thank my past self for not wearing any make up.

After a couple minutes we stop laughing and we look up at the sky, side by side, appreciating the stars above us. He wraps his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. We fit perfectly together, he was like the missing puzzle piece I was trying to find.

"What brought this all on?" I ask suddenly. I hope I didn't ruin the moment but I felt that this was right time to bring it up. I was so excited, I am so excited, about all of this, but what are his intentions?