29: offer

29: offer
YERI

I walked to school early by myself this morning, sitting outside on the many picnic benches. Jungkook should be meeting me any second.

I placed my bag next to me and I hugged myself. I felt very nervous about talking with Jungkook.
What if we didn't get in the same school?
I don't feel mentally ready for this.
Or emotionally.
Or physically.

"Yeri!" Jungkook shouts from the parking lot as he started to jog towards me. He had his school uniform neatly on, with his hair slightly parted.
He always looked so fucking sexy.

I smile at him and greet him with a kiss. He also had a smile on his face.
He looked happy which could mean only one thing.

"So?" I ask him. My right hand starts to shake as my nerves got worst. Jungkook sees and sweetly takes both my hands, lacing our fingers together.
And just like that, I was cured.
Trapped in his spell.

"You first," he says.

"No, you."

"You."

"Jungkook~ c'mon," I roll my eyes, already getting annoyed with him.

"Okay fine," he squeezes my hand lightly. I watch his face. He looked very calm.
I already knew his answer, I just wanted to hear him say it. "I got in."

"Yes!" I shout and pull him into a hug. He laughs and picks me up, twirling us around in circles as I kisses his face all over.
This was the best day ever. Every new day with Jungkook is the best day ever, it just keeps getting better.
It's like he was the cure to my bad luck. Everything is fine with him, I'm always content.
I needed nothing else but him.

"So we are going to the same school? We are going to stay together?" He asks. He looked like someone just gave him a puppy.

I nod my head, kissing him one more time.
What did I do to deserve all of this?

***

YOONGI

"What's up?" Hoseok walks in, sitting on top of one of the school desks. The 7 guys were all called into the music room by Namjoon.

We were scattered around the room. I sat on by the piano bench, my fingers trailing along the keys, producing a melody.

I love music. I really wanted to write and produce music but my parents didn't think the same. They told me I wouldn't get anywhere with it... but I don't know.
I still hadn't heard from the music school I applied too and now I'm worried about my options. We were all graduating in a couple weeks.

"Okay," Namjoon sighs. He was standing in the front of the room, in front of us all.

"Did something happen?" Jin asks.

"Are you okay?" I turn around to find the owner of the voice: Jimin. I smile at him as he takes a seat next to me. After last night, I finally admitted my feeling to Jimin.
It felt good to finally get everything off my chest.

And it felt so good when he returned those feelings.

"Yeah, everything is really good actually," RM answers us. "Remember that video Suga posted a couple weeks ago on twitter? The one where we were singing and rapping to 24K?"