Chapter 6- Maybe I should thank you

Emerald's POV

The doors opened and Soundwave entered stiffly, his entrance was now my alarm as the days went by in this pithole (hellhole). As soon as I saw him looking in my direction I covered myself with the sheet and sat in a corner of the room. This place was sick and so was everything living within the walls of it.

"Query; Have you eaten for the past twelve days?" He asked as he placed a tray of food before me and I kept silent. Did this man not see that I wanted to be left alone?

I ran my tongue over parched lips as I avoided eye contact with the mech (male), my toes moving over cold ground. I desired a meal but would not sacrifice my pride for it, my body shaking slightly at the thought of food.

I touched my stomach.

"Point of Information; Female your body requires..." I cut him off immediately, my eyes narrowed as they moved over his mask.

"Why don't you use your real voice or will you punish me for such a request? This game is tiring Soundwave, you and I both know that is not your real voice..." I hissed and he stared at me throughout the mask, his head a bit off angle. He must have a healthy diet because his body was oddly perfect, not that I wished to admire this man but a fact was a fact regardless of where it aligned.

He looked over his shoulders before observing me, my eyes on his gloves.

"Consumption is of great importance, starving yourself is only making our job of torture easier" he told me as he took up the sandwich and held it towards me. So he did take my advice and utilize his true voice, a voice I believe only his brother was aware of, why share it with me?

My stomach growled but I looked away from the tempting food. I was a starving woman but he didn't need to gain that knowledge.

I turned the needle in my hand before piercing his neck and I could tell that the gesture was quite surprising for a man that is usually calculated. He stood immediately and I threw the food from the tray only to pelt him with that tray as hard as I possibly could.

"I know this is a game to you but I want out, whatever out may be I am willing to take the risk!" I hissed as I pelted as though my life depended on it regardless of how weak I felt.

He dragged the needle from his neck roughly, touching the energon (blood) that poured from his neck while his helm (head) was aligned in my direction. He gazed at me as I pelt his body, my breaths heavy as I secretly prayed for some amount of damage. The iron tray practically broke on his metal (skin) and I stared at him in horror, did he not feel that?

I grabbed a pillow as it was the quickest thing I could think of, my stance firm as I tried not to break my gaze. With the swing of his hand he sent me flying across the room, my head hitting the wall as my body curled and my eyes went dark.

"Emerald?" I turned to face Star, her eyes on the dough which I prepared and I followed her gaze. I had been staring at mid air for at least forty minutes, my eyes burning when I finally remembered to blink.

My brother plagues my thoughts heavily.

"I cannot help but notice that you only speak to one of your sisters" when I said the words she paused in preparing the meat, her eyes fixed to nothing. I zoned out in thinking about my older brother but in doing so I made a mental recollection.

"We haven't spoken in four years actually" she confessed and I could not help my curiosity. She spoke of human time and within this tiny body four years was a really long time.

"Why?" I probed further, my servos (hands) being removed from the bowl that contained dough.

"Elita sustained injuries from battle four years ago. She entered battle while carrying a sparkling (offspring) and I assisted Ratchet in performing the surgery. When she survived Arcee was mad that Elita lost her child due to the limited members we have compared to the cons" Star closed her eyes for a brief moment before reopening those eyes to stare at me.