Chapter 21- Leave me the fuck alone

Emerald's POV

"Where in the allspark (Life source of Cybertronians) am I?" I asked and a diagram zooming in on a little blue planet appeared on screen.

"You are on the third planet in the solar system located in the galaxy known as the milky way; planet earth" the ship replied and I rubbed my head.

Earth? I tried moving again but it was no use trying to do so.

"You have fourteen minutes remaining until the craft self-destruct" the female metallic voice spoke and I tried crawling but that only made things worse.

I screamed in both frustration and pain.

"Female, come" came a voice from above me and even though I couldn't understand what he was saying it sounded like a demand. Why is it that they refuse to speak their mother language? I stared up into those red eyes, that's until another bot slammed against him, blue eyes staring down at me.

"We will get you out of there" he assured me, his tactic not as aggressive as the silver bot with the glowing red eyes and elongated teeth. However, I still had no idea what he said.

I woke up on my prison bed and I was not surprised to reappear on cold metal and a dimly lit room. Why would I be surprised when expectation already allowed me to see what would come next? He got what he wanted and I, like a fool, played right into his hands and tentacles. In considering to be an odd fellow I think I may have forgotten that he was a man first and men often manipulate.

I rubbed my optics (eyes) only to stretch my body moments after, the fact that I woke up here was an indication of said manipulation. I felt sore, my thighs and core still felt his presence, my fingers moving to my cold lips.

I stared at the ceiling, maybe I had made a mistake giving my virginity. When Star spoke of her experience it was so romantic and the medic promised to love her for eons. I never asked about Arcee's experience but Chromia was kind enough to share her honeymoon night experience with her deceased lover. It sounded magical and there was a small part of me that wondered if I would experience such magic.

My stomach roared...

"You should get something to eat, I can hear your stomach" Elsa told me and I touched my stomach, well this was somewhat embarrassing. Elsa spoke as if my audio receptors were poorly wired and I was unable to hear my very own stomach.

"Well thanks for the heads up Elsa cause I would have sat here all day and stared at the wall" I told the watch in a sarcastic tone before hopping out of bed, it was more like a hard surface but it became a bed to me.

"Getting something warm would be wise" Elsa continued ignoring my sarcasm as though it bothered her in no way, perhaps that was precisely the case. I made my way towards the cafeteria only to find Aqualight there and she greeted me with a smile.

I smiled also, it was slightly relaxing to know that in the midst of this nonsense I had a friend.

"Good morning Em!" Aqualight greeted me in a perky tone and by such a greeting I knew she was happy to have me as a friend too.

"Morning A, what are you getting?" I asked and she tapped her chin.

"Well, I'm craving some soup today because unfortunately I have a cold" she told me and I could hear it in her voice. It was said that the watch we wore allowed us to be prone to some human diseases just for the sake of 'fitting in'.

"Oh my, have you seen the medic?" I gasped as we entered the cafeteria. I said that as though the medic himself was not recovering from major injuries.