Chapter 17- Imposible

Emerald's POV

After seeing Star and Arcee, two weeks passed and I ignored Soundwave completely, my injured leg healing within two days but Soundwave recorded it as nine. He kept his word on keeping my abilities a secret but regardless of that gesture he was still a monster in my eyes. Whenever he spoke I would nod or shake my head, words never left my lips in his presence.

"Are you settling in okay?" I paused in combing my hair, a human feature I was now obsessed with. I smiled at the fiery hair woman, her blue eyes on my hair.

"Yes, Optimus actually showed me around" I informed her and she nodded but before she could walk away I stood.

"Come in, I wish to speak with you..." I paused with my finger in mid air as I tried to remember her name. She smiled at me, Star ensuring that she closed the door behind her entry.

"Firestar but most people just say Star" she informed me and I handed my brush over to her before taking a seat on the stool once again.

"Okay Star, could you assist with getting my hair into a bun?" I asked sdn she began brushing my hair. I tried for hours now but I was yet to erase my growing curiosity as to what occurred at dawn.

"Of course I'll help Em" she stated and I stared at a smiling Firestar through the mirror. I smiled at her but my smile faded as I toyed with my fingers.

"What troubles you?" Star asked and my eyes moved from my fingers to her reflection. Was my slight bother that visible to the youngest of the Emilio sisters?

"Does Abejorro and Ciara fight a lot?" I asked and Star paused in fixing my hair.

"They hardly argue actually but every couple argue Em" Star explained and I arched my optic riders (eyebrows).

"She disobeyed his orders and lost energon. They were yelling in the main room, you heard it" I told Star and Star giggled.

"Em Arcee was simply joking when she said he should screw himself...they are almost inseparable and I believe the army is the reason they speak so loudly" she stated and I was still drenched in confusion at this point.

"So it is normal to be mean to each other?" I asked and Star gave me a rather odd stare.

"Bee is so sweet to Arcee...why would you think such a thing?" Star asked and I was genuinely confused. Was Star unaware of their fights because she did not share a room next to the couple the way I did?

"I saw Bee shifting broken furniture when she left this morning, he was oddly happy doing it but I am confused as to why she was screaming his name in the early morning" I told Star and when she froze I turned to face her. She laughed at me and I could not help but to check my attire.

"Honey those poor things were having sex...they are team Prime's little bunnies" she told me and I scanned my processors for definitions as I stared at the fiery hair woman.

I took a deep breath once my hair was now adjusted to my liking, heart wanting to hate the masked man while my body craved him desperately. He despised me so greatly yet I could not erase him as much as I wished to. We spoke when we needed to and if I really wished to erase him I was thankful for the universe making my decision far easier.

In fact he did not deserve my words at this point. Soundwave's actions made me realize that I gave my guard up believing that that masked freak actually cared about me. Page stood to be the perfect example yet I was too busy desiring the flesh to even notice his true character.