Chapter 12- And what is the meaning of this?

Emerald's POV

Excessive talking and yelling was what woke me up and if I wasn't quite a gentle sleeper today the yelling would have caused me to fall face first on the floor. I rubbed my eyes in hopes that I would wipe the sleep that resided there free. My body was slightly aching but I was far more concerned about the noise.

Who was yelling and why?

"Don't walk away from me Soundwave!" Page yelled as she followed him into the medical room, her red optics (eyes) appearing as though they could burst into flames any minute now.

I could see it in her eyes, she was furious and this was a cup overflowing.

"Run brother, I'll protect you" Shockwave joked and Page gave him a look that reinforced her hatred for the violet haired mech (male). Page continued ranting and Shockwave pretended as though his ears hurt before turning his attention to me.

"Okay Flower, we have an appointment in the training room" Shockwave told me as he removed the drip from my wrists. I sat up and stared at the violet haired fellow quizzically and his eyes appeared to display innocence.

"To do what?" I asked because anything that involved Shockwave usually had the words sex or punishment attached.

"Soundwave and I wish to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses" he told me and I could not help narrowing my eyes. The rant now grew unbearable, loud chatter pulling me from my conversation immediately.

I would be grateful if Soundwave and Page took their discussion elsewhere so that I could have my discussion in peace.

"Why do you hate me so much? Why are you acting this way?" Page asked and Soundwave stared down at her, his posture stiff as ever.

"Elucidation; I was told to fuck off and grant you your desired space. Query; You proceed to follow me after such a request, tell me Page, who hates whom?" He asked with the tilt of his head and I was on the edge of laughing until I choked on my own saliva.

"You have been ignoring me. I only see you when we are having sex and even then you are far colder than I remember...I love you Soundwave. It's not just about the sex anymore, what more can I do to prove this?" she continued and Shockwave scoffed. Soundwave observed her, his thumb moving over her plump lips, her eyes closed momentarily as she bit his gloved finger slightly.

Well...ew.

"You are yet to tell me you love me. We've been dating for six years and I know what you are but there is a part of me that believes you could love me" She said that in a broken voice and Soundwave kept silent.

It did not take a genius to give her an explanation to such a question.

"That's because he doesn't love you Platinum princess, never has, never will. He never tells me he loves me, don't see me begging him to" Shockwave hissed and Soundwave positioned his masked face in our direction. I almost choked on air because Shockwave was many things but he was an asshole first.

Soundwave returned his gaze to Page.

"Factual assessment; If I should express love, I would be lying and I am incapable of such a thing..." He stated and She began crying, her face pressed to his chest. Something tugged inside me and the need for laughter I felt earlier vanished...I actually felt bad for her.

"Point of information; I must leave now. Get some rest and I will see you tonight" he stated and she nodded, a smile being forced to her lips.

"I'll be waiting for you on satin sheets" she told him, kissing his mask face as though it was a real one. My jaw dropped, did she not see the fact that he was using her?