Chapter 27 - Our Choices

Soundwave's POV

"Scout" megatron practically spat the words out the moment I tossed the one called Bumblebee to his feet, the blond ensuring his optics (eyes) remained on the floor. He was disappointed in this situation, that disappointment growing as it now dawned on him that he surrendered.

He gained consciousness just minutes ago and I believe the blond would rather remain unconscious. I crossed my arms and Shockwave stared at the blond as though he pitied him, a pistol aimed at Bumblebee's head.

"Wouldn't son sound far better?" Bumblebee asked as he finally lifted his gaze, Megatron smirking at the bitter remark.

"Watch your mouth bug" Shockwave warned and it was odd to believe that outside all this the 'bug' was his friend.

"Well, son, you should be thanking me for my gift to you" Megatron hissed as his eyes darkened with dark energon, Bumblebee being pulled to his feet and in an incredibly stiff posture when Megatron gestured with his hand.

"A gift? You see a Cybertronian parasite as a gift?" Bumblebee did not seem to enjoy being teased by our leader, Shockwave, ensuring that his weapon was still pointed at the autobot, smirking at the fact that his experiment was a success.

"I believe you are bitter because there is a particular femme (female) you had to leave behind but with the string of trouble attached to her, you will thank me" Megatron hissed as he tightened his fist whereby Bumblebee hissed in pain.

"If that is your way to convince me to love her far less kill me here and now..." Bumblebee hissed and Megatron's face highlighted every vicious thought he had.

"Viper" Megatron hissed and Viper emerged from the darkness with a knife to Honeyb ee's throat, Bumblebee's strict face changing into one of slight sorrow. His younger sister stared at her brother with a far more relaxed expression.

"Staying away from little blue is the only way you'll protect her...just do as he says" she warned her brother and Bumblebee was far too busy staring at Viper. She smirked at the blond before sticking her tongue out in a sexual manner, the autobot shifting his gaze to Shockwave.

"Open suggestion; Agree to lord Megatron's terms and your femme will not be harmed" Bumblebee turned to stare at me and when images of his lover appeared he was somewhat calm, she was in the company of a friend.

I had never understood the autobot scouts' love for Arcee until I read his mind and saw the struggles the pair faced. I often wondered if it was such an incident that led me to care without hosting a spark (heart). Shockwave was the one to unite the pair and while it was hard for me to do, I eventually proceeded to cover my brother's hand in Bumblebee's escape.

As soon as Emerald left the room I proceeded to destroy my research data and any technological findings I had produced recently. If I was going to be murdered there was no need to leave behind beneficial information that could potentially turn to harm Emerald.

"Fuck!" I hissed those words as I wiped my desk with my hand, all devices meeting the floor in a harsh manner before my hand moved through my hair.

I tapped my chest, laser beak being set free whereby I issued mental instructions before he flew away. In the distance I could hear the attempts at entry, my eyes on the part of the wall that held a cage. I lower, my optics (eyes) being scanned before the cage was unlocked, ravage growling as though he could sense the pending danger.

The doors came off, Ravage taking his stance before me and Megatron actually found this amusing when the dust cleared. Of all the pets he was the most vile and he would stop at nothing to have a task completed.